PART-3 NOT A BIG DEAL

I explained her everything and her reaction was unpredictable. Because, she was like "WOWWWWWW" like what wow? I was expecting that she must get confused or may kill me? But she said something else and that was way more UNPREDICTABLE....

She said,"I have a request" I asked her "what request?" And then she said "I want to go in your place I want to live like you! And you will live in my place like me! Similar to SWAPPING OURSELVES!" I exclaimed "That's NOT safe..! I don't think so, it's NOT a great idea, what if we get caught?" She said "That's the fun! I wanted to live an adventurous life but my life is just opposite so UNDECORATED & STRAIGHT FORWARD"

I said "I'm so introverted and shy I didn't even talk, when someone bullies me I didn't even say a single word to them, WE ARE SO DIFFERENT!"

She said in a kind way "I'm not like you and you're not like me, we can swap ourselves and can change our impressions as well, please only for a week, you seems naive and you are, I have been through a lot of people but no one seems sweet naive and honest just like you! I want someone just like you!<3"

I agreed to her I was thinking that IT MUST BE CHALLENGING TO MANAGE IN A WHOLE NEW WORLD THAT IS OPPOSITE FROM YOURS. BUT I CONVICED MYSELF THAT IT MUST BE FUN NOT A BIG DEAL THO! JUST FOR A WEEK!...."