She was going to speak further when got interrupted by a voice.

Ranbir - rihana
Rihana - Huh?
Ranbir - Go down, mom is calling.
Rihana - um..ok.

She got up and left the room while Ranbir came inside.

Ranbir - I know you are not fine and must have cried all night, but there is no need to think about it all over when there's no use of it. Go fresh yourself and come down to have breakfast.

He said and walked out of the room while closing the door too. Tears rolled down Yn's eyes which she wiped off immediately and took deep breaths to control her emotions which were hitting hard on her.

After a week

After that incident happened, Taehyung didn't go to the office for a week. Though he came today, he was still depressed and in the trauma. Right now, he was sitting on his seat being completely lost when Ishita came.

Ishita - Tae! Will you mind telling me what's wrong!? You didn't pick up any of my calls or see the messages!

Taehyung didn't reply to her and moved back, while looking up trying to control his emotions. He gulped down his tears and closed the eyes while Ishita was continuously talking.

Ishita - Taehyung! I am asking something, and you should reply to it..! What has happened to you! You have changed a lot in this week!!

Being frustrated, he finally replied to her but in a cold voice.

Taehyung - Go out. Don't eat my head.

Ishita didn't expect to hear such a reply from him but it wasn't the first time either. He shouted at her before in the hospital too.

Ishita - I-I am sorry to bother you.

She started to shed some crocodile tears to gain his attention but it made him more angry, he made a fist controlling his anger and while still looking up, he spoke further.

Taehyung - Go out and cry. I am not going to bother myself anymore for your crocodile tears.

Ishita gulped down her saliva being hurt at his reply.

Ishita - You think that my tears are fake! Here I am trying to ask the reason for your sadness so I can help you out but you are really not bothered to talk about it once! If you don't want then I won't care anymore!

Taehyung didn't reply back but was massaging his temples. Ishita took a deep breath before speaking again.

Ishita - Ok, I understand you are not in the mood right now and need some alone time. I will come later on.

She said and left his cabin while a tear left his eye.

Taehyung - Ynie.

He took her name, followed by a deep sigh.

Taehyung - She must be happy with Aarav now....Why am I even thinking of that cheater.

His heart clenched badly thinking about her, he kept his palm on his chest and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile In India

Yn was in her office right now. She even came to work after a week and was still in the trauma of that incident and all the things happened in her life that ruined her relationship, but she was also trying her best to move on and forget whatever happened, although it wasn't a piece of cake. She was sitting on her seat in the cabin. The computer screen was on and the papers were scattered on the table, while her head was down on the table and her mind totally disturbed. She was not able to concentrate on her work.