31

Sal's POV

I walked into school still incredibly giddy about how well our date went. I was excited to see him again, even though it had only been a day.

I walked over to my friends who were huddled together waiting for the bell to ring. Ashley looked up from her notebook as I approached them. "How'd it go?" She asked with a grin.

"It went really good. I accidentally let go of his hand too soon and he fell on his face. I laughed so hard it hurt to breathe." I smiled back at her.

She let out a small squeal, "I'm so happy for you. Oh also we're having a movie night this weekend at Todd's If you want to come. You can bring Travis along if he wants to. "

Todd looked up from his book, "I didn't agree to that." He replied whilst adjusting his glasses. "I expected this from Larry, but you Todd?" She said as she feigned disappointment.

"Okay I'll ask him." I said with a laugh. "I'm gonna go look for him." I said as I turned and began to walk towards the football field. Knowing him he'd probably be hiding behind the bleachers.

As I approached the football field I saw Benjiman Hayes sitting on a bench at the edge of the field. He met my gaze and waved at me, I gave a small awkward wave back. I walked around the bleachers in search of Travis.

He's sat on the ground hunched over writing in his notebook. "Are you ever gonna let me see what's in that thing?" I questioned with a smile.

His eyes met mine before he smiled at me. "Nope, top secret." He gently closed it and shoved it into his bag. He slung his bag over his shoulder and we began to walk to no where in particular.

He began to talk about an English Essay that was due today that he had not done. I watched as his wavy hair slightly bounced as he walked and I took notice of every small freckle that layed on his face. I loved that I could tell when his smile was real because of the small dimples on his cheeks. I loved that in the sunlight you could see little specs of gold in his brown eyes.

I could admire his looks all day but there was so much more to him then that and I wish I would've seen that sooner. I loved how easily he got flustered. I loved when he laughed at my stupid jokes and how blunt he could be at times. I loved the way he said my name. I loved how gentle he was with me despite the cold home he came from he'd shown me that people are not a matter of their environment. 

I brushed my hand against his because it's the closest I can get to holding his hand in public.

"oh I almost forgot," he said before walking to the nearest bench and setting his bag down. I stared at him in curiosity as he pulled out a paper. "It got a little wrinkled in my bag, sorry." He said with an awkward smile

I unfolded it and stared at the charcoal drawing. "Did you make this?" I ask in amazement. It's a drawing of a picture he took using the old camera in my room. We were propped up against my wall, My head rested against his shoulder and a  genuine smile, showing off his dimples, painted his face. "Yeah it took me a while though."

I carefully folded it and put it in my bag. "It's amazing. I love it so much." I said

The bell rang and we began to walk to our first period. It took as a bit longer than everyone else since we were on the field. By the time we make it into the building there very few people still in the halls.

As we passed an empty classroom he pulled me in with one swift motion. He had lightly pushed me into the wall. He stood in front of me with his hand on my waist. He layed his forehead against mine. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. "You don't have to ask you know." I told him before undoing the bottom buckle of my mask.

He pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss which soon became heated. He tangled his hand into my hair and gave a gentle tug, I felt my breath hitch. He smiled against my lips before I lightly shoved him "Don't do that you asshole. We're gonna be late." I said with a laugh

"You're worth it." He replied as I buckled my mask and grabbed his hand. "You're so corny." I retorted as I pulled him out of the classroom.

I thought you guys deserved some fluff

I know I said this would be out later then it is but here you go. A few chapters back I said the book would be coming to an end soon. When I first started writing this I just jumped right in without any real plan. Now that I've kinda planned out the end I don't see it coming to an end any time soon. I have a few things I want to do with this book so it'll be a bit. I know I don't exactly have an updating schedule and sometimes I just disappear off of here for a while but I promise I am not going to leave this book discontinued even though I'm not that active in the SF fandom anymore. I'm sorry for any confusion. I love you guys. Eat, take your meds, and drink some water. If you want to support me and my work you can do that by following, commenting, or voting. Constructive Criticism is also always welcome as long as you're respectful about it.