3

! TW !
Child abuse, emetophobia, water boarding

Travis's pov,

I slowly open my eyes. I stare at my ceiling for a moment. The cold morning air tingles against my skin.

"Travis get your ass down here now!"

"what did I do this time?" I silently ask myself.

I glance over at the desk. My heart sinks in my chest, as I realize the baggy of white powder, is absent from the place it was laying the previous night.

Shit

I get up as slowly as possible. I can feel the all too familiar shaking. My eyes burdened with tears as my vision blurs. I open my door and take a step down the stairs.

For every step I take, it feels like time gets slower, and slower.

"Travis you have to keep walking, it will only be worse if you dont come down immediately." A voice in the back of my head tells me.

As I take the last step, I look up. His face is scrunched up, into an angry expression. His fist is clenched around the bag so tight his knuckles are turning white. He pulls me off the stairs with his empty hand, and shoves me against the cold wall.

The force of his fist hitting my nose, sends a loud crack ringing through my ears. I silently plead with myself not to cry, as my already broken nose pools with blood and spills down my face.

He yanks my arm so tightly, that I know it'll leave a bruise.

He pulls me to the bathroom. The bathtub filled with steaming water. "you want to go to hell so bad? Let me give you a glimpse of what hell will feel like." He says so calmly that it scares me.

He lays his hands on my shoulders, and pushes me to the floor. Once I'm kneeling in front of the bathtub he grabs a handful of my hair. He dunks my head into the water. I feel the steaming water, go up my nose, and down my throat.

"God please just let me die here" I silently pray. My throat, and lungs feel like they're burning. I begin to uncontrollably thrash my arms.

My vision begins to go darker, and darker, as if I'm sinking into a dark abyss. I feel the unconscious start to take over, and for a second I think that maybe god is finally answering my prayers. Until I'm pulled back out of the water. I automatically breath in, and begin to cough so hard that I begin to throw up in the water.

I feel the weight of his hand return to my head. He pushes me back into the water.

This continues.

~~~

I wake to the sound of the back door slamming. As I sit up I feel an agonizing pain shoot through my head. I reach up and lightly touch the back of my head. I feel a couple strands of my hair fall out and down my back.

The one window in the bathroom provides just enough light to see the blood on my fingertips.

I limp out of the bathroom, and up the stairs.

I open my window and climb onto the tree beside it, careful to make sure I dont fall. I slide to the lowest branch, and hold it as tight as I can. I feel the branch slip out of my shaky grasp.

I fall off the tree, and land on a bruise on the side of my hip. It takes everything in me not to scream from the pain.

~~~

I feel my heart in my throat, and my vision is slowly fading in and out.

"You just need to make it to the train. You've already got the ticket."

I limp my way over to the train. I know people are looking at me, and I know they are talking about me, But I could care less, I need to make it to the train.

As soon as I get into the train my vision goes black and the last think I hear is a thud.

~~~

Sals pov

When I open my eyes, I notice a lump in the pile of comforters on my floor.

"Why the fuck did you bring him here?? Hes going to be pissed!" I panic.

I stand up and walk out of my room, headed to the kitchen, to make him something to eat.

Last night when I brought him in, I was looking over some of the injuries on his arms, and legs. I realized how skinny he was.

I make him a bowl of cereal. Hopefully he doesnt have any allergies.

~~~

I glance over at the boy sitting in my floor.

"Is he just not going to talk? Make it more awkward than it has to be?" I silently ask myself

I soon realize I had been staring for too long when he looks up at me.

Travis pov

I can feel his eyes on me. Who does he think hes staring at? All of a sudden, I start to feel insecure. This happens quite often, usually I'm not too insecure, I dont think I look bad,  it just happens. I dont even know why I'm getting insecure just from him staring at me, it's not like his opinion even matters.

The only opinion that matters, are my fathers, and gods.

"Do you have a staring problem?" I ask, with a hatred laced tone.

"Sorry.." he pauses as if hes about to continue.

"What?"

"Can I ask what happened last night?"

"None of your business." I reply

"Well I'd like to at least know what happened if I took you in." He states

"I didnt ask you to do that"

~~~

Ok so this chapter isnt edited very well so dont mention poor punctuation or sloppy parts of the story

Don't forget to drink water taken any meds prescribed to u and eat ♡♡

If you liked this chapter please vote ♡♡