He wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer to him.

“You're okay.” He said and rocked me from side to side.

“Yeah.” I sighed.

Somehow, I didn't believe that, I wanted to, but I didn't. Deep down, I knew that it wasn't a dream but something that was coming.

She was coming for me, for him and for us.

“Get up.” Zephyr helped me up and brought me to stand in front of the bath, turning the water on letting it fill the bath.

I watched him as he placed different types of things in the water, and when the bath was full, he stopped the water.

“Strip.”

“Huh?” This wasn't the time to be thinking of doing it again.

“Take off your clothes and get in.”

Oh, he meant a strip for the bath.

Blushing embarrassingly, I started to remove the clothes from my body letting them fall to the floor. When I was fully naked, I walked over to the bath and dipped one foot in the warm water than the other.

Sinking myself into the soothing water, a sigh let my lips. As my aching body felt relieved.

“So what happened?” Zephyr asked, and I looked over at him and shrugged.

“I had a dream, I think it was a dream. There were voices, and I was in a cold room strapped to bed.”

“Voices?”

“Yeah they were familiar too, I swore one of them was Morana, but I'm not sure.” I said, and he hummed.

I placed my hands on the edge of the bath, looking up at him with a smile on my lips.

He stared at me blankly, and I smiled even bigger.

“What're we doing today?” I asked him.

“You have a staff to lead, remember?”

My smile fell, and I looked at him with much confusion.

“What?”

“The party?” he asked, matching my tone.

“What party?”

He stayed silent, and we stared at each other for a few minutes until it finally clicked.

“I forgot about it. Oh no.”

How could I forget something I was so passionate about? I wanted to be there at the beginning and end. Instead, I ditched it for him.

I'm upset.

I crossed my arms underneath the water and pouted.

I didn't know whether to be upset with myself or him. He dragged me away to have sex with me and didn't even bother to remind me I was hosting an event.

Hey you wanted him to bed you all this time, and when it happened, you complain?” Cassius voiced, and I huffed.

That's not the point. He could've waited another day.