Update: Good news!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So umm.....nice to see you all after a few months, hehehe. Probably not the exact thing you wanted to see but....ummm right I'll get to the point. As most of you all know, I had a Naruto story posted a couple of months ago. But I had closed the book due to me not being all that interested in the book and as well as not updating it very often. For some odd reason over these past few months I've been drawn to the book more and more and I've finally decided to reopen the book.

There will be some changes to the book to fit my current ideas. Hint: Fem Sasuke..... I swear it's for the plot point......swear......*cough cough* Anyways I will also changing the Mc a little as well. His looks and some of his abilities will change. Also for our MCs love interest....Temari will stay, she'll just have to share with someone. I also want to say that there will be no large harem. I only plan for the MC to have two love interest, one for plot, and one because I enjoy their character.

Also another thing, if you haven't noticed, I try to get all my chapters past 3k. It's not bad when I have a transcript to go by, like RWBY, but because Naruto is a much older anime/show it's very hard to find any sort of transcript for the episodes. There's also way too many filler episodes in that show. So what I'm saying is that I'm going to cut down on the amount of words there will be in a chapter. I'll be going off what I feel is right rather than trying to force something into the chapter that may not be all that related. I'll still try to provide an ample amount of words so that the story is somewhat coherent and gets the main story across.

Once again I want to thank you all for sticking with me over these last few months. I'm deeply sorry for not uploading anything for quite a while. So I'll try to work my butt off tonight and get an extra chapter for this book out for you all. As well as a new one for my Naruto book. Thank you once again and peace.

Words: 390