Chapter 4: Players and Pieces

Moments before we see Ruby falling from the sky

Weiss: *shouting * Ruby! I told you this was a terrible idea!

Ruby: *also shouting* We're fine! Stop worrying!

Weiss: I am so far beyond worrying!

Ruby: In a good way?

Weiss: In a bad way! In a very bad way!

Ruby: Well, why don't we just jump?

Weiss: What are you? Insane?!

*She is suddenly met with silence turning around she sees that Ruby has already disappeared.*

Weiss: Oh, you insufferable little red-!
————————————————————————
In the present

Yang: Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?

Ruby: (falling right towards them, finally getting Yang's attention) Heads uuuuuuuup!

* Just as she's about to hit the ground, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree.

Ruby: Oohhhh... What was that? *she shakes her head*

Jaune: Eh-hem! *She looks up to see Jaune hanging upside-down in a tree branch above her* Hey, Ruby...

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

*Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.*

Nora: YEEEE-HAAAAW! *She rolls off of the creature's back, then gets up and groans.* Awwww... It's broken. *she dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as Ren comes up behind her*

Ren: *panting* Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again. *he looks up again and notices she has run off again, and he looks around frantically*

Nora: *now in the Temple, staring at a golden rook relic* Oooohh...I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

*Ren yells for Nora and Nora stops what she's doing and runs off to him*

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

*She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard, Pyrrha Nikos comes out of the forest as the scorpion creature chases her and uproots entire trees. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.*

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ruby: *She stands up, and looks at the monster below* Whoa! *she starts running off of the branch and landing in a roll*

Jaune: Ruby!

Yang: *she yells as Ruby stands up* Ruby!

Ruby: Yang!

Nora: Nora! *Enters between the two of them and knocks them off-balance in surprise*

*Pyrrha is still seen being chased by the death stalker*

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang: *she begins to get angrier and angrier she then growls and erupts in a small burst of fire, causing her eyes to flash red* I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!