Costume || 10

(you right - doja cat, the weekend (slowed) + reverb)

Kamaria Lunas

I send daggers through my glare to Zayne. I'm currently standing on the rooftop of his casino where the pool sits and a party plays out before us. 

But that's not it.

I'm in a fucking angel costumes with heavy ass wings that drag my back down. "Look at that! Such amazing outfit." A blonde women at Zayne's side bellows with the crowd. Zayne stands there sending me a small smile and a thumbs up.

"Pose!" She hollers again, I turn to her. "Shut up!" I holler in her same tone. She clings her arm around Zayne's and he says through the mic earpiece, "Puedes nadar en esos?" 

(Spanish to English | "Can you swim in those?"|

Spanish too? Really. Talk about show off.

Amusement laces his eyes when I say, "No. I can't fucking swim at all, dumbass." He steps toward me and relief fills through my veins when I think he's about to take me away from all the cameras and laughter's to me. But it's short lived when he trails me to the pool and-

Pushes me.

He actually pushed me.

"Bueno, mejor aprende ahora." 

(Spanish to English | "Well, you better learn now."|

I trash against the waves in the pool. I can't swim for shit. "Omg! Zayne." The blonde tries to sound sympathetic but fails. Water fills through my nose and mouth, I can't fucking breathe. My legs try to reach for a surface below but fail. 

The wings and costume I was forced to wear worsened the condition because they drag me down back into the pool with my head practically falling, banging into the floor of the pool. Learn to swim my ass.

Who throws someone into the deep end of a pool? 

Another blonde head fills my water blurred view when they pull me out and dab me with a towel.

Liam.

It's so fucking cold too. I shiver and take warmth with him standing close to me, "Thanks." My teeth chatter against each other as he rubs my forearm. Zayne stands off to the side with a cold glare. One that looks like it'd send ice to hell, but I don't care.

"You good, Kami baby?" Ignoring the nickname I once told him to stop calling me, I nod. He takes me out of the rooftop and into the casino floor. "Here." Liam hands me a burner phone. I smile at him.

I could finally call-

"You can't," He pauses before continuing, "Can't call anyone but Zayne, me, Alexia and Anna." He flattens his lips when my smile drops. "Maybe Leah, too." 

He says it as if it's meant to make me feel better. It doesn't. I almost fucking drowned thanks to Zayne, and the wings.  

"Anna is just right there." He points to the counter where she stands, taking someone's order. I walk over to her without any more words to Liam who frowns at the move. Fuck everything and everyone.