"Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my Gran once. It was horrible" Longbottom says 

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" it then turns to face Weasel Jr. 

"Oh, and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud" 

"See now this is what I was talking about" Cedric says before laughing

"How are you in Hufflepuff"? Theo asked,

"Did you bribe that stupid hat?" Blaise inquires

"I'm just kinder that you'll, and while I let my 'evil side' show you lot just hide it behind those silver tongues," Ced explains

"how do you know we have silver tongues?" Blaise smirked raising a brow.

"Don't be disgusting Blaise" Dhapne rolled her eyes

----------

we had our first DADA today I was so looking forward to it, I knew Lockheart was going to end up making a fool of himself. The man thought of himself as Blaise Zabini trying to calm everybody with that ugly smile of his, I just don't see what girls see in him he is just a babbling baboon.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher: me, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner... of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him".  like I said a babbling baboon.

"I see you've all bought a complete set of my books, well done. Now, I thought we'd start today with. a little quiz.  Nothing to worry about, just to check how well you've read them." I look at the test.

"This has to be some kind of a joke, maybe I'm stuck in a nightmare!?" Draco laughs from beside me.

"that would have been better, a sip of dreamless night would have done it" This caused me to let out a sigh.

"Not that I'm not glad but how come you not swooning in front of him like every other girl?"

"I just don't get what these girls see in him, when I look at him all I see is a wanna-be Blaise"

"tut, tut, hardly any of you remembered that my favourite colour is lilac. But Miss Hermione Granger knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of hair care potions. Good girl."

" that has to be justified as sexual harassment " Blaise just laughed at me 

"finding amusement in my misery now are you Zabibi?"

"what no not at all"

"Now, be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind. [taps a covered-up cage, causing it to shake] You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream, it might... PROVOKE THEM" As soon as the pixes were let out they started causing a ruckus, Draco covered me while Theo covered Daphne, but we had to do something, looking back I saw  Blaise fighting a pixie with a book, running I gut out from under Dracos robs and lifted my wand

"Immobulus" 

"wonderful ms Salvatore, 10 pints to Slytherin" Like I said a baboon.

---------

we were headed to our first quidditch practice as a team when Wood stopped us.

"Where do you think you're going, Flint?"

"Quidditch practice"

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Marcus handed Wood the note

" 'I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.'   You've got a new Seeker, who?" the team parts in the middle to show Draco and I 

"Malfoy and Salvatore?"

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year" Draco says showing off our new brooms

"Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?"

"A gift from Draco's father," Marcus says as if staying the obvious 

"You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best."

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." that little bitch.

"Please you know nothing about talent, pathetic potter here don't get in because he has talent he got in because people pity him that his parents died, that's it he has no talent all he is is a pity party, and I see no talent in swallowing a snitch. And as for Draco and I we have been practising with Marcus and Ardian since last year, you see mudblood, we secured our spots last year but unlike Pity Party here we didn't have any rules bend or broken four us, we played by the rules, and as for Lucius's gift, it's his way to show his gratitude for training his son last year and because he can afford it. Now move" After finishing my angry rant I  realised that  Midnight had unlooped her head from my arm and now was hissing at the Gryfindorkes,  she had never done anything like this before but before I could ask her what happened Weasel had stepped in front of me.

"You'll pay for that one, Snake" I lifted my hand that had midnight looped around it so that whatever spell Weasel would cast would reflect off of Midnight scale but Draco stepped in front of me lifting his hand in a sheeling manner. Thnak Mirlin that the Weasels wand was broken so it reflected on himself and now he was vomiting slugs.

Pathetic potter rushed him and the ugly squirrel to Hagrid's house if you can even call that thing a house. I turn towards Draco

"Why would you do that? what if his wand wasn't broken?" I shout at him

if it wasn't broken then the band you gave me would have reflected it onto him" he says showing me his hand that had the band on it

"You are wearing it? I didn't know, I also had my hand that had Midnight in it healed up" I saw showing off midnight.

"right that reminds me, midnight, why were you hissing at the Gryffindorks? not that I mind it but you have never done anything like that before" 

"Itsssss your powerrrssss they arre getting sssstronger, becausssssse we arrre connected your emotionsss over took mineee"

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know" she said laying her head back down.