챕터 5 🍡

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

The morning golden orb of the sun ascended down the horizon, the warm rays painted the sky in hues of amber and gold. The bird was chirping to signal the awakening of a new day and-

"OH EM GEE, GUYS LOOK-"

And it was cut off with a screaming a bachira, in the morning.

"LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOK THE GHOST A LEFT HAIR ROLLER-"

Then, Bachira was cut off by Isagi.

"Come on now, bachira, let's get you back to bed"

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

(Y/n) groaned in frustration from waking up so early on the morning, if they could, they rather not wake up at all. The crisp morning air seemed to have to put a heavy weight on them as they sluggishly dragged to the bathroom to wash up and work.

Ego had ordered them to watch over the match between team z and team x later on after he announce it to ensure the safety of the players, dont we have medical staff on stand by..? They criticized, wanting nothing more than a good punch to the face to Ego right now.

"Ah!" The unmistakable sound of a thud echoed through the air, followed by a flurry of movement as both of them stumbled backward. Way to go idiot, you bumped into someone. They degraded themselves as they looked forward to see a shorter/taller male.

The white haired male stood there staring at them quite strangely

"sorry" the male infront of them had quickly let out.

"No..im sorry too, I wasn't watching where I was lookin.." (y/n) replied back apologetically.

Nagi seishiro? They recalled from the time they looked over the files containing player details. I don't remember anything except his face and name.. They gave him a small smile before walking off,deciding not to engage any further more.

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆↳

(Y/n) sighed for almost the millionth time today, they entered the double doors to center field, as the two teams have entered right before.

In their hands was, a intended notebook to taking down notes on the behavioral and physical aspects of the players.

(Y/n) frowned slightly as it wasn't necessary for them to take notes but it was best to as blue lock manager.

They avoided conversation with anyone, their mind wandered to cravings for something sweet, a slice of strawberry shortcake or perhaps some candy would surely satisfy their current desire.

Nearly drooling at that, they didn't the notice the stare of a certain bob haired boy.

Bachira wondered, who was that person at the corner and why did the look familiar..? His mind wandered endlessly as he  attempts to recall his memory.

Just who..? Alas, before he could find his answer, the match was about to begin.

"Bachira! what are you doing? Hurry!"

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

Its abit short.
↳I did say i update weekly but to think of its actually daily and I did publish 4 chapters one day once
↳ sorry for not updating yesterday,
↳though, imma be real, I fell down a flight of stairs and am currently hospitalized so didn't get to update but as long as my hands are working, I'm still writing❗❗
↳please don't read the first few chapters, this was honestly a sudden 3am motivation book😭😭
↳real shit starts next chapter, trust ✊✊
↳anyways, thank you for commenting, I got a little shy but I appreciate it 🫶🫶
↳Thank you for reading 🤭🤭

(580 words)