챕터 3 🔑

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

(Y/n) sat there quietly in the monitor room that was a dimly lit chamber, illuminated only by the soft glow of the numerous computer screens that lined up on the walls. Rows of sleek, black monitors filled the space, each displaying a mosaic of data, video feeds, and graphical representations.

They watch as the man called 'ego jinpaichi' made his speech about soccer and egosim. Though they were someone that often dozed off, they coudnt but be so immersed in the speech. Finally someone who gets it.. they thought though they didn't really like the bowl cut glasses man.

Why? Maybe it's because he looked abit creepy and (y/n) swore that if he'd almost be the perfect candidate for horror houses or maybe in horror movies.The way he smiled and his laugh send shivers down their spine. How does Anri get used to that face..?

As ego was yapping away, a boy suddenly aroused. "Hey.. sorry but I can't agree with what you said just now- and (y/n) does not care at all. what is this guy yapping about? team work? as if. What a loser (y/n) critised in theyre thoughts

Amidst the crowd of hundreds of skilled players, (Y/n) spotted Chigiri's long red hair and Reo's fluffy purple locks.

Its been sometime since chigiri have been discharged along with (Y/n). They still kept contact with each other and now.

Finally, Ego concluded the speech with a bang, and the hungry group of boys rushed into the room. Out of the corner of their eyes, the sight of the black-haired boy darting in first piqued their curiosity.

As ego stood there, Anri came in the room and (y/n) from the monitor room watched the conversing duo indiffrently until they were called down.

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

"(y/n)? my understanding is you want to be involved in blue lock?"

Ego asked them cautiously.

"u-uhm yes?"

Ego nodded and hummed as he stared at them.

"well then, you will take up the role as manager for the boys,that will put your observations and speed to use. It will be more efficient to have someone like you watch over them. Shame, you can't play."

Ego instructed (y/n) as they nod in understanding. Ego then turned his attention to Anri and arranged her to teach (y/n) which she happily obligated to.

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

Project blue lock is project a training regimen designed to create the world's greatest egotist striker and the leading person is ego jinpaichi.

Anri was involved in it. If Anri was involved, who would also be involved? (y/n).

With Anri's assistance, she managed to secure the role of manager for (y/n), recognizing their unwavering passion for the sport despite their disability.

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

Blue lock officially started as (y/n) was sent to their duties. Anri was giving out uniform to the players.

Despite (Y/n)'s behavior , they were far from unintelligent. As they busied themselves with fixing tech issues , the door suddenly slid open, revealing a long-haired redheaded boy.

"Ah..? (y/n)?"

Chigiri asked in confirmation. At the sound of the male, (y/n) perked up.

"chigiri!"

They exclaimed before jumping into (taller/shorter) male. Chigiri sighed, expasrested at the antics of his overly excited friend though he didn't really mind it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm the manager for blue lock, now you get to see me everyday, pretty nice, ain't it?"

(Y/n) teased with smirk as winked at chigiri. Chigiri only rolled his eyes at (y/n) making (y/n) smiled which made chigiri return the action.

"you lost or something princess?"

They asked curiously seeing as how chigiri shouldnt be in this room.

"maybe, (y/n) bring me back to where I was supposed to be."

"Yes sir~"

They said smoothly and jokingly. (Y/n) escorted Chigiri to the designated room and deftly unlocked the door. Upon entering, they found a few boys in the midst of changing, prompting Chigiri to quietly retreat to a corner.

Soon, ego appeared on the big screen.

"Are you done changing, you unpolished gems?"

"The people in this room will be your roommates and rivals-.. (y/n)?"

Ego stopped halfway through staring at the (h/c). Which made a few head turns.

"go back to work and help Anri with the kitchen."

A disapproving tsk escaped as you unlocked the door and left, well not before blowing a kiss to chigiri. (which everybody saw)

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆

(758 words)