↳ 프롤로그 2 🍭

Few hours ago

Few hours ago..

"(y/n) you ready for the match? ~" (f/n) exclaimed in a sing song voice as they hung their hand around their shoulder with toothy grin. "im better than then ever man, you better watch out because I will scoring all the goals" they declared proudly, an aura of determination surrounds them.

They were ready to conquer the competition with through all the hard work and rigorous training they went through.
"hey~we have to work together, you egoist~" (f/n) complained jokingly as (y/n) rolled their eyes and smiled fondly

As the players gathered at the edge of the field, (y/n) stares at the opponent, noticing a pretty person with long under lashes. huh.. how pretty but they somehow couldn't shake the feeling of unease for some reason like an impending danger is coming. They try to dismiss the lingering feeling as they prepare for the match ahead of them.

⭑🦋๋࣭ ⭑

".. how did this happen...?"

(y/n) eyes widens as trys to grasp the situation infront of them. They were losing..?why? how? what? Questions raced through their minds as the scene unfolds infront of them

"RIN ITOSHI SCORES AGAIN"

(Y/n) exhales deeply as their face turns into one of disappointmemt and acceptance... acceptance..? no it was anger, grief and resignation. They really hated it

Their shoulders slumped as looked up in the sky as their eyes started to water , they clenched their hands and digged
their fingernails into their hands,leaving marks.

Losing was something they despised more than bugs, it was like losing their life

Like dark clouds gathering on the horizon, (y/n) silent anger looms ominously, casting a shadow over interactions while withholding its full force until the storm breaks.

(Y/n) wanted to win, they had to win.

(Y/n) scanned their surroundings with a keen intensity. With every step took they seemed anticipate to the flow of the game. With a burst of acceleration towards the opponent, (y/n) streaked towards their teams goal post in an attempt to stop the moving player for scoring, playing defense.

(Y/n) will do anything they can do to win, they will stop the ball and take it back even if it meant getting a bit aggressive.

๋࣭ ⭑🦋๋࣭ ⭑

Little did they know, lady luck was not on their side today..

(y/n) get little field time cus idk how to write it
↳I'm sorry for editing so much, I'm very paranoid about my writing 😭
↳thank you for reading 🫶

(423 words)