특별한 🐚

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊🐚˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊🐚˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚

A tuft of (h/c) could be seen on the soft golden sand on the beach. They're tiny little hands sift and dig through to sand as they searched for a so called 'magical seashell that grants your wish',that their older sister have claimed seriously to the latter about and the young child seemed to be very determined.

In midst of their pursue, a purple haired young boy was seen watching them from a far as they judged the (h/c) child weirdly.

Contemplating whether he should approach them or not, he ultimately decided to do it in the end and he valid it
as being curious. The young reo wouldn't know how much that decision will impact him in the future.

He quietly threaded towards them as he though to himself hehe I'm a ninja, so silent and-

"What are you doing?"

Reo left out a shriek as he saw those (e/c) staring at him.

"You scared me!"

Reo scolded the child as he looked at them with scrutiny face.

"why were you creeping behind me then?"

(Y/n) retorted back with dumbfounded face pointing accussingly at Reo.

Reo step backed in nervously as he stammered with this finger pointing up (🤓👆) with twitching mouth and closed eyes.

"w-well w-what are you doing! weirdo. Your hand are all dirty and your face..."

Reo trailed off as he opened one of his eyes to peek at (y/n) face to find an another insult before-

"your pretty"

He said out of nowhere staring at (y/n) face. He didn't see (y/n) face clearly but now that he took a better look despite them also being a child , he found himself captivated by their beauty, Reo gazed lingered more than he should have in awe and wonder of the this being infront of him.

It was breathtaking and ethereal,it almost didn't feel real. Reo could feel his heart beating harder and he's face heating up not only at (y/n) enthralling face but at the sudden awareness of his words.

Reo posture stiffens and he clenched his teeth and avoided (y/n) gaze in embarrassment.

"you.. okay?"

(Y/n) questioned his sudden antics in bewilderment, one moment they were getting dissed and the second the kid infront of him acting all blushy? For God sake, how can they understand what's going in that naive small head of theirs.

An insistent whisper in him was particularly begging him to befriend the child infront him and bridge the gap between them as strangers. The longing was tugging onto his heart strings and almost instantly-

Reo huffed grudgingly as he extended his hand surprisingly welcomingly and the confused (y/n) took it hesitatingly.

"Im reo mikage. Remember that!"

"Ah okay.. I'm (y/n).. something"

They said confidently making reo giggle and nod in affirmation. They shook hand and what seems like a new wholesome friendship blooming between the two children.

That day Reo Mikage felt like he achieved true happiness and nothing could change the way he felt when he first met (Y/n). It felt as if the universe conspired them to be friends. Truly what blessing Reo mikage have been given.

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊🐚˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚

100 views special🎉🎉
↳Reo and (y/n) fated encounter ❗❗
↳Thank you so much for reading 🫶🫶

(565 words)