챕터 4 👻

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

As they strode through the hallways toward the kitchen.They were  humming a soft melody as they reached the kitchen. They entered, to be  greeted by Anri, standing  amidst diffrent rows of  dishes.

"Eh? what are we doing?" they asked looking over the dishes, slightly salivating though tempted, held back. They peered over Anri shoulder."we just gave have sort them out into diffrent rankings for the players"

Ah, is that so? that's kinda sad seeing natto there being considered a single dish paired with rice. they though feeling bad for the person who going to receive the meal.

As (y/n) sort the out a dishes, a spark of inspiration ignited within them, with a evil laugh. Waiting for the perfect moment where Anri gaze was distracted from them, they swiftly seized a box of sugar and discreetly added a sprinkle, no, a handful of it to the higher rankers food.

(Y/n) clasped their hand over their mouth as the muffled sounds of their evil giggling could be heard. They are trying their best to suppress themselves from laughing out loud like maniac as Anri side eyes them, slightly concerned.

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍰ɞ˚‧。⋆

Nagi was getting his food along with Reo. He pressed the button and what came out was a steak and blue fin sushi. Following Reo behind, they found a seat together.

"Why aren't you eating, nagi?"

"It's a hassle.."

Reo frowned and sighed, he was used to it yet he desired Nagi to eat too. Reo took nagi steak and carefully cut it to the bite-size pieces before offering it directly to Nagi mouth.

"Nagi, come on

"It's a hassle"

"Nagi."

Nagi flopped onto the table. Reo gave up and popped the piece of steak into his mouth. Unbeknownst, Reo eyes widened and he realized the steak was unexpectedly sweet, causing him to instinctively spit it out in surprise.

Nagi looked over at reo. "What the fuck? why is your steak sweet?" He swore, looking pissed. Nagi stared at Reo for a hot minute before, "what a hassle"

Reo deciding that the peculiar taste of the steak wasn't worth the trouble, he went to back and requested for a new one leaving a future Anri confused when checking on the kitchen.

Too bad it wasn't Rin itoshi, (Y/n) would have been jumping with joy at his misery.

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

The night had fallen and everybody in blue lock was asleep well except for (y/n). They had too much sugar after dinner leading them to have abundance of energy left to spare.

They roamed the hallways of blue lock, with white sheet mask and overnight hair rolls (sorry if your bald) wearing a white yukata. They were basically 'patrolling' the halls just in case

Their solitary footsteps reverberated through the desolate hallways, casting eerie, hollow echoes that seemed to linger in the air.

(Y/n) then noticed the door of team z indoor training field had lights on. They sneakily and quietly walked towards the door before peeking inside.

Inside, they saw a boy with black and yellow under tones and the black haired boy that caught their eye.

"so bachira, mind if ask you one thing before we start?"

Ah, so the cutie names is bachira..

"hm? what?

"during the 'oni game' when you passed me.. that I was just thinking 'i really want to hit Kira-kun. Why were you thinking that?"

"Hm.. that's because i have a monster inside me"

Before Bachira could continue speaking, he had noticed the presence of (y/n) peeking through the door. Just as Bachira's head began to turn toward the door, (y/n) swiftly darted away.

In Bachira perspective, he saw a white blurry silhouette darting away instead, his eyes widened and-

...

Not long, in the distance, scream pierced the air, followed by a shout exclaiming, "Isagi-kun, there was a ghost! I swear I saw a ghost! I'm not that schizophrenic!"

Unaware, one of their hair rollers came out when they were escaping, left to be discovered the next morning. 

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

The sun rose on another morning, casting its golden light upon the world anew-

"There was face was so pale and they had a scary look. They wore a white yukata!"

"STOP YAPPING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING BACHIRA"

Raichi shouted in frustration, hastily grabbing pillows to muffle the sound.

"ISAGI-KUN!, you saw it too, didn't you!?"

"I'm sorry bachira I think you were just too tired yesterday"

Bachira face morphed into one of distraught as he murmurs to himself but I did saw a ghost..

The boys stared at him weirdly as he weeped to himself. Some were concerned and others pitied him.

Unnoticed, (y/n) was watching the whole predicament occur in the monitor room. They slightly sweatdropped and did feel a little bad for the boy. Maybe, theyll go apologize to him eventually.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

my idea of how the food is served is that either a large catering company prepares it beforehand or (y/n) and Anri cooks but in this case, it's the former.
↳This is not canon and it's jst how I perceive it though I'm unsure if it was stated in blue lock.

(870 words)