Yandere Godzilla Headcanon

(This is in general, so no specific version of Godzilla)

Godzilla, as a yandere, would be completely different from Mothra. Now I do see every version of Godzilla acting almost the same as a yandere, but with slight differences. I might do that later, at some point.

Godzilla, as a yandere, would be possessive, controlling, manipulative, obsessive, and jealous.

Godzilla being possessive would mean you couldn't see anyone beside him—well, maybe his kid, depending on the version. You wouldn't be allowed to be near anyone besides him; the atomic kaiju kind of sees you as his property, but he does truly care for you, even though he doesn't really show it most of the time. He's controlling; he wouldn't allow you to do much of anything without him present. Want to go swimming? Alright, give him a minute. Want to go hang out? No, he doesn't like them. The King would also try manipulating you into thinking you're all he needs and no one else, and maybe even ruining other kaiju reputations if it meant proving to you they were bad or not trustworthy. He's obviously obsessed with you; the thought of some kaiju taking you away from him really grinds his gears. Godzilla has to be near you all the time; otherwise, he goes kind of crazy and becomes really aggressive. The King of the Monsters is really jealous, like so jealous you can't look at another kaiju of the opposite or same gender without him becoming incredibly jealous. You can only look at him and no one else; it's also the same if another Kaiju starts looking at you. Oh boy, that's a good way to get Godzilla's attention. Only he can look at his queen, and no one else can.

But with how he's with you, he'll treat you like a precious flower; he'll hold you close and cuddle you. With the added benefit of him allowing you to call him Gojira. He may sometimes get aggressive, but he truly loves his precise queen.