"I'm not hungry" Of course he isn't 

"The ugly squirrel is right you know potter, you are going to need all your strength today"

"yeah all your strength is too loose, I mean you are going up against people who have been playing quidditch since childhood" Draco continued just as pathetic Potter was about to say something his owl dropped a mail for him.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?"

"But I... I never get mail"

"Let's open it" They open it to reveal a broomstick.

"It's a broomstick" yeh no shit

"Thats not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!" that caused all the boys from first year to look at him

"But who...?" he then looks at McGonagall who just smiled and nodded at him. that bitch.  I was about to get up and go to Severus when he motioned for me to sit back down, so I did. I knew that face of his he was up to something so I'll let him be. 

---------------

we were all sitting in the stands waiting for the teams when a third-year Puff boy came and sat next to me which caused Blaise, Theo and Draco to stare at him and Craba and Goyle were about to stand up and throw him.

"I come in peace, I'm here to support Slytherin see I'm also wearing a green shirt," he said his hands in the air as if surrendering 

"why come and sit here there are so many empty seats" Draco asked eyeing all the empty seats. 

"Okay, you caught me" This caused Crab and Goyle to stand up.

"wait I am here to support Slytherin but also to talk to Amara" I raised a brow at him.

"our mothers were best friends, my mother died my first year at Hogwarts, she talked a lot about your mother"  he said reaching into his pocket.

"I don't think you remember but I used to come to your house a lot while your mother was alive," he said handing me a picture. it was a picture of us our mothers Cedric and I standing in front of them holding hands then he kissed me on my cheek causing me to hit him and our mother laughed at that. it was a moving picture. I just kept staring at it. 

"I came to give this to you, keep it" he was leaving i wanted to stop him but I couldn't I just kept staring at the picture. 

"just sit with us, all the empty seats are gone" It was Draco who stopped him, I looked at him my eyes welling with real tears, and he just looked back at me a smiled.

"yeah just sit with us" Daph agreed.  "just don't act too much like a Puff, we don't want to attract too much attention" Blaise's comment caused us all to laugh. 

"I'll try, though I have been told I am a natural charmer" Cedric winked at Blaise, and we all bursted out laughing again. 

soon the Gryffindor team came onto the ground followed by the Slytherins. 

"captains shake your hands" maadem Hooch instructed. when Wood and Flint did shale their hands you could see Wood flinch due to the pressure Flint was putting into crushing his hand. 

--------------

the match ended with pathetic Potter swallowing the snitch.

--------------

we were all now sitting in the great hall for dinner and Cedric had decided to sit with us and nobody minded it.

"pathetic potter! That shouldn't even be allowed I mean come on!" we all were still rating about the match 

"yeah that should have been a penalty" Theo chirped in

"Wait, pathetic potter?" ced asked

"yeah princess here came up with that name, we have a name for everyone in the trio" Blaise explained, Blaise had decided he wanted to sit next to Ced so Daphne was now sitting next to Theo opposite me and Ced was her place and Blaise was in the other side of Ced.

"what are the other names?" 

"There is Weales and the ugly squirrel" Blaise explained

"Okay I get Weasel but why the ugly squirrel?"

"come on look at her she looks just like a squirrel with those huge front teeth and brown hair the only difference is her tail is on her head" I explained, Ced looked back at her and just stared at her.

"Okay I see it" then looked back in front, this caused us all to laugh. just the three owls flew into the hall. and dropped packages in front of me, Draco, Theo and Blaise, one of the owls came and sat on Draco's shoulder thas when I recognised him and the other two owls, there were Theo, Blaise and Draco's family messenger owls. Snow Draco's owl held out a letter which I took.

my dear children, 

it was from Sissy

Severus wrote to all three of us this morning letting us know how rues have been bending for Harry Potter and how he received his broom this morning, so we didn't see why the three of you couldn't have yours so we had yours sent. I hope they reach you properly.

I also heard how you and Daco are getting trained by Flint and Purcy for next year, Lucius and I are so proud of the two of you, keep it up, my dear.

love Narcissa.

I passed on the note to the rest of the group while opening my package and true to her words it was my broom. I looked up at the teacher's table and Severus just smiled at me, while McGonagall looked angry talking to Dumbledore pointing to us. I couldn't help but smile in victory. 

"This is more like it, now I look forward to flying lessons," Theo said holding his Nimbus 2000 and analysing it for any scratches. 

"all of you have Nimbus 2000" Ced asked looking at our brooms.

"yes, as soon as a new broom is launched we five go together to buy it" Draco bosted

"wait five? then where is your broom Daph Wait is it okay for me to call you Daph?" Daphne just chucked

"yes you can call me Daph, I don't fly but I always accompany them to buy their brooms because after they are done buy their brooms Mara and I go clothes shopping" 

"so it's torture in exchange for torture?" 

"torture?" now my full attention was on the conversion as was everyone else's.

"well yeh assuming it torture for Daph to come to buy brooms with the four of you and it is like torture for the three of you to go clothes shopping with these two, I mean I don't remember much but when mum and aunt Elis went shopping and took me I always hated it, just sitting there watching them gush over cloths then over how cute Amara looked in them, god it was a never-ending cycle"

"yeah we know what you mean, every time we go shopping Mum won't stop about how beautiful Amara and Daphne are, it gets annoying"

"Fine Draco we won't take you shopping the next time,"  Daphne said turning her nose up 

"thank god" Theo whispered but we all heard it and so did Daphne, so she just slapped his shoulder making us all laugh.

"I'm sitting with you from now" Cedric said wiping tears from his eyes.