𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 + 𝕋𝕒𝕞

°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••

°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°

               The pale dancing silver light reflects the sun to the moon at the late hours of midnight. phasing through an open window; translucently silver light rays beamed through the crystal clear window. There laid the blonde pixie-like elf, Marella. She was sleeping on her bed. Her hair sprawled messily as she slept. Her eyes shut against her eyelids. Disconnected from reality she watched in horror the scene unfold right before her imagination. 

      Where Tam looked like a mad-crazed villain. Like Fintan whenever she would visit him in that little solitary prison. His silver eyes held no mercy; dull. His sharp sadistic laughter echoed through the little cavern she was in. The dull gray stone wall was spattered with a sickly similar crimson-red liquid. Blood. 

                   "Marella." He chanted in a sing-song-like voice. 

                    Marella hid in the nearest cupboard. Letting the object inside conceal her presence. Thinking she was safe, she heard no indication that he was no longer near her; she peered out. Rookie mistake...

             "Marella." His voice murmured right near her ear. His tone was cold and sad with longing. With that, Marella snapped with the realization of her being in a false reality her mind made up. Her pulse quickened, and adrenaline throbbed through her head. Eyes bulging out.

                                                                                  °°••....••°°

                                    Now fully aware of her surroundings, Marella strolled over to the vanity. Glamored in a light blue crystal gleaming in the moon's silver light reflecting from the sun. Staring at the mirror she decided to brush her hair very thoroughly; before pulling her hair into a long braid cascading to her back. She no longer wore her hair in little tiny braids she wore whenever she was younger. That was once her trademark. As she got older; and mature, a simple big braid that included all of her hair was now her trademark.