𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼

𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 + 𝕋𝕒𝕞

                                Biana stared at the identical reflection right before her. Her scars had haunted her. The nightfall incident. All swirling into a white-hot blur across her memories, that night with Vespera...

       Trailing her scars gently with her fingers. Words couldn't express how tired she had grown to the pitiful stare. Sitting at a very favored spot in all of Everglen. Her vanity. As she expertly unscrewed the lipstick; applicating it over to her perfect heart-shaped lips. A fine rosy color appeared on her lips. Gently smacking it to spread evenly. Now staring at herself satisfied with where her looks had taken her. 

 Biana made her way to her, makeshift closet wardrobe. That was at least five stories tall of massive racks of clothing mainly consisting of the most fine, high-end luxury. With gems elaborated in decorated swirls. She had initially chosen the pretty purple ball gown that had elaborated gems swirled delicately with a high neckline and thick puffy sleeves. 

                       It was beautiful no doubt. But it being her first choice was mostly a motivated thought of not wanting to pay too much attention to her scars. After all her infamous Vacker parent were hosting a fancy ball. Right here in Everglen. Although it wasn't going to be the same anymore with their brother going rouge and all that. Alvar Vacker. Her dear brother. 

               Remembering what her beloved boyfriend had spoken to her, "Your scars are a symbol of bravery and the courageous person you truly are, and if anyone says otherwise they're wrong, Bia."

      The way Tam had spoken to her that night, Biana remembered it, the way he looked at her with admiration and love glinting in his silvery blue eyes. Making the butterflies in her stomach go crazy.

     His eyes held nothing but honor and truth.

Biana knew he was different from all the boy who had their attention on her. He knew things about her she didn't even know. The way she nervously played with her fingers subconsciously and many more. 

     Changing her decision to her newly brought dress the night Tam had taken her to Atlantis. Buying her a new dark plum dress with a plunging neckline where the diamonds started to trail to her waistline. The ball gown had a chiffon bottom skirt that complemented the top.

        Recoiling her last-minute decision to let her hair be free from the up-tight bun. Cascading freely against her waist. Likes falling shore on the waterfall. The dark chocolate hair complemented her teal eyes.

                   All because I knew you... for the longest time. That I felt like an old soul.

 Discrectly exchanging glances. At the ball. I saw you. our love will forever pass on. Your silver eyes clash against mine. You drew stars around my scars.