2024 catch up? :]

Hello, my Maydays!! I've missed yaaaaaa!!~~ 

How are things? How have you been? What's new with you? Tell me, I wanna know! :) 

I am sorry for being so offline lately, it's just that I'm about to graduate in about three goddamn months and I feel like I'm still in middle school likeeeeeee T_T 

I just gave entrance exams for higher studies, then I have mid sem exams in about a week from now, then I have a couple of more entrance exams, and then final end sem exams. And thennnn... I don't know what will happen to me. Genuinely. No idea. Mind blank. 

 On the authoring side of things, I'm about to release a new book tomorrow, and continue writing all the books I've posted here. I'm STILL sending out manuscripts for publication, though. Fingers are crossed, have been crossed for the longest time. I TRUUUULY hope some editor likes Missing Part enough to publish it and help me share it with the world. I cannot wait to show you what I have done with it, but be ready to cry your eyes out hehe~~ 

Mental health-wise, um, I kind of dissociate with real life often. Like I look in the mirror and I don't know who I am. And then I second guess everything, I lose touch with reality. AAAAND this is going to sound absolutely weird but whenever I'm this way, I somehow end up looking at Bang Chan and he kinda brings me back to reality??? I just recall his name, and suddenly, I know my name??? Like I truly don't know how else to word it, because this is the man making me delulu but also causing me to reattach with reality??? 

Guess he's my unofficial therapist :") 

(if you're weirded out by that... I don't really blame you) 

And what else? I don't have much that comes to my mind, but I want to know about you, too. How has everything been? How is 2024 treating you so far? 

I hope this year has been gentle to you so far. I don't have the authority or the capacity to judge what you deserve, but a kind soul like yours should get all the love and care. And, most of all, YOU need to love yourself. 

Even when, at times, you find yourself loathing yourself, you need to find your way back to yourself, love your true self, care for your soul. I read this somewhere, "I was my first victim, and I am my last hope," and I feel like we all can relate to it somehow. Don't remain a victim, and don't fight either; find peace, and seek refuge in yourself. You are your true treasure, and that's the golden thing about it: nobody can take away you from yourself. 

If there's love, it is possible. 

And so, I offer you my love!! :D 

With love,
Udeesha