𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

cocoleclerc

cocoleclerc

round 1 of 23

tagged; redbullracing

liked by mickschumacher, alicerodriguez and 2,304,339 others

comments;

user1 MOTHER IS MOTHERING

user2 i am obsessed with her

redbullracing see mickschumacher, she's OUR fiance
mickschumacher admin i can fight.
cocoleclerc guys this is silly 🥲
mercedesamgf1 she's our now, sorry admin
redbullracing never.

mickschumacher you're hot.
cocoleclerc right back at ya 😘

user3 admins fighting over Chanel was not on my 2023 bingo card

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Adjusting to the heat in Bahrain after being in Switzerland winter for a couple of months was awful for Mick. It was stuffy and humid, it felt like knives were consistently prodding at his skin to extract sweat from his pores, and he hated it.

Chanel didn't seem all that bothered, it was as though she was made to live in the sunshine and hot climates. He hadn't heard her complain about the humidity the entire weekend, even if everytime she took a shower, her hair immediately frizzed up and made it difficult to even rake a brush through it.

The weekend had gone insanely smooth for RedBull, maybe even too smooth. Chanel had topped all free practice sessions and qualifying, much to the dismay of Max who was desperate to get his third world championship this season.

It was a little daunting that her weekend had gone so well, she feared the worst for the race, but her team snapped her out of it when she raised the concerns. It wasn't that she didn't have faith in the team, of course she did, it was more that she was worried that they'd let Max past her under team orders.

Walking through the paddock, she smiled as she passed the Mercedes hospitality and saw Michael standing there with Toto, the girl waving at him before she continued down to RedBull. As much as Toto hated the RedBull team, he had the utmost respect for Chanel and her relationship with their reserve driver.

After having a small meeting with the team, Chanel walked with Max to the garage to get ready for the race. Mick had managed to sneakily get into her garage to give her a quick kiss, wishing her only the best of luck for the race before being spotted by an engineer and asked to leave.