𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Something Mick Schumacher never expected to see was the girl he was so head over heels for asleep in his arms, but somehow he was lucky enough to have experienced it on multiple occasions. This morning was no different, he woke up with the Switzerland sunshine peering through the curtains of his room with the girl of his dreams sleeping peacefully in his warmth.

For the last month or so being around her felt like a dream come true, every second of the day she was smiling and if she wasn't she was either asleep or pouting at him. They spent time in Monaco, watching football and eating only the best pastries from the best bakery in town, walks by the beach and shopping till they dropped.

After a few weeks, Chanel suggested going to Switzerland, thus leading to her reuniting with Gina and finally being able to thank Michael for the helmet for her birthday. She cuddled Angie like it was her last day on earth, drank Michael into the mud, rode horses with Gina and cooked some traditional German meals with Corinna.

Mick had fallen in love with her all over again, and he quite literally exploded when one day she came home from shopping with his dad holding a small puppy in her arms. Gina, Corinna and Mick were all quick with their questions, so quick it sent Chanel's head spinning and Michael into a fumbled mess.

"Alright alright, calm yourselves." Michael laughs.

"Where did you get her?" Gina asks, stroking the small puppy's fuzzy head.

"Oh Gina, I was walking back to the car when I saw this box hidden under a tree so I put my stuff in the boot and went over to it. This little girl was in there with no food or water or a blanket, she was freezing." Chanel tears up at the thought, cradling the newfound puppy as if her life depended on it.

"We came back to drop off the groceries so we can take him to the vets." Michael informs his family, looking at Mick as if to say 'you take over'.

"I'll go with you, saves time." Mick beams softly, grabbing his coat from the hook as well as his car keys. Chanel followed him back outside and got into his car with a frown on his face, the little puppy opening its eyes and looking at the Monegasque with the sweetest eyes possible.

"Who dares abandon a puppy when it's freezing outside?" Chanel huffs as she wraps the puppy up in a blanket, wanting to keep her warm. Mick looked over at her and for the first time in weeks a frown was on her face and she looked as though she could cry; her heart was pure and sweet like it was made for a candy shop.

"Hey hey, don't cry. At least you're doing something about it." Mick takes hold of her hand and presses a soft kiss to it, moving his thumb back and forth on the back of it to comfort her.

The rest of the car ride was silent aside for the puppy yapping every now and then to get Chanel's attention, which was only being taken away from the animal when Mick would kiss her hand or say something sweet to her.

Thankfully the Vet told Chanel the puppy would be fine just so long as she bottle-fed her milk for a couple of weeks and made sure to keep her warm and active. All of a sudden she'd become the parent to a puppy and had absolutely no idea what to even name her.

She spent the entire car ride home going through a list of names and listening to Mick say either 'yes' or 'no', most of the names being a big no from the German boy. The Bernese Mountain Dog had warmed up significantly by the time they got to the store, with Chanel sending Mick inside to get her a baby bottle and milk for the small puppy.