𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

When Chanel woke up the morning after her podium, she'd completely forgotten that she had revealed her relationship with Mick to the world. Her phone had been blowing up all night, but being champagne drunk she slept through the lot, meaning it left Mick to silence it when he got annoyed by the constant pings.

She yawned, sat at the edge of the hotel bed and smiled contently as she caught glimpse of her trophy in the corner of the room, her mind reeling with the same happiness she had from post-race. She lay back, expecting to fall into the mattress but instead her head fell onto Mick's chest, startling him awake and churning a light scream of surprise from herself.

"Schatz, are you alright?" Mick panicked, thinking there was some intruder in their room.

"Merde, I forgot you slept with me last night." Chanel replies, hand on her heart and she attempts to slow down her heartbeat. 

It was very uncommon for the pair of them to stay together after a race, not wanting to be caught, so her waking up to see his chiselled frame in her bed was unexpected, to say the least. Mick simply didn't want her to sleep by herself, she got so champagne drunk she was sick in the club toilets and he had to go into the lady's bathroom to hold her hair back.

"What happened last night?" Chanel asks wearily, scratching the top of her head whilst simultaneously panicking that something had happened between them.

"Lots of drinking, lots of puke and lots of water." Mick smiled softly, sitting up against the headboard before reaching for her cheek.

"And no, I didn't take advantage of you schatz, I'm a gentleman." He whispers slowly as she nuzzles her face into his hand.

She sat there for a moment, enjoying the peace and quiet that filled the room until Callie spotted a bird on the balcony and started barking like crazy. Chanel simply laughed as she moved away from her boyfriend, snapping her fingers at her dog who immediately went quiet and jumped up onto the bed with them.

Angie followed suit, snuggling with Callie as they lay between Mick and Chanel, a perfectly peaceful morning, just like they wanted. That is, until, someone started banging on their hotel room door, startling both the dogs and the two F1 Drivers.

Chanel quickly rushed over, glancing at her horrifyingly messy face in the mirror as she walked by it and cringing at herself for the amount of makeup stains on her cheeks. She opened the door just wide enough so that you could only see her, both Alice and Charles standing there with panicked looks on their faces.

"We've been trying to call you all morning!" Alice huffs, barging into the hotel room and covering her eyes the second she saw Mick shirtless.

"My phone... where is my phone?" Chanel furrows her eyebrows as Mick leans across the bed and holds it up for her.

"Are you... naked?" Charles questions the blonde boy in his sister's bed. Mick shook his head, letting Alice know it was okay to look after he'd slid a shirt over his head and covered up his chest.

"Oh... oh no... no no no no no."

Alice looked over at her best friend and watched the way her face fell at all the messages, missed calls and even news articles that were popping up with her's and Mick's kiss plastered all over them.