𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Sweltering heat lay amongst the paddock of the Abu Dhabi grand prix, plenty of visitors, media personnel and crew fanning themselves with various things to relieve themselves of the humidity. Chanel stood on the rooftop of the Alfa Romeo hospitality letting the light breeze flow through her hair, arms leaning against the railing as she peered below her to people watch.

Alice had noticed the change in her demeanour recently, she'd been a lot quieter and wasn't really communicating with anyone else in the paddock other than her brother. The Spaniard was worried the time she was spending apart from Mick would cause them to split permanently, she hadn't seen either of them speak to each other since Japan.

Surely enough, her eyes caught the golden locks of her boyfriend, if you could even call him that, walking past and looking up to see what all the commotion was above. It was a drone, but he locked eyes with Chanel and gave her a comforting smile, a cute little wave and a wink before he walked right past and into the HAAS hospitality.

A deep sigh came from her chest as she slumped in her chair, wanting nothing more than to just race downstairs and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. But she couldn't. Nikita had gotten her permanently banned from their hospitality after she punched him in the jaw, anyone who saw her 'trespassing' was to escort her out immediately.

Charles joined his two favourite girls on the rooftop, ruffling Alice's hair and pressing a kiss to the top of his sister's head before he sat down with his lunch. He offered some to Chanel, passing what he had gotten for Alice over to his girlfriend, but Chanel shook her head and continued to peer down at the paddock below her.

Her phone pinged, 'nikitamazepin wants to send you a message' popping up with dozens of other Instagram notifications. Was she dreaming or was the driver she loathed actually messaging her right now?

She clicked on it, rather intrigued at what she had to say before she realised he'd been sending her messages for months that she hadn't seen. A shiver went down her spine at the compliments he was giving her, all the heart-eye emoji reactions to posts of her on her story, it made her physically want to vomit.

"Ew! Alice look at this." Chanel slides her phone across the table, speaking her first words of the day.

"What the... ew he had a crush on you this whole time?!" Alice laughed, showing Charles the messages before sliding her phone back to her.

"I feel like I need to bathe in bleach, what a creep." Chanel laughs, the first genuine laugh she'd had in months. Charles smiled at her and laughed along with the girls before shortly being interrupted by Callie jumping up at the visitor on the rooftop.

She pranced straight over to Angie, sniffing one another with wagging tails before they started to play with each other. Charles smiled yet again, looking over at Alice before looking back at Gina who had the cheesiest grin on her face.

"Gina!" Chanel exclaims excitedly, rushing out of her seat to give the eldest Schumacher a cuddle. Gina laughed and hugged her back just as tightly, Alice and Charles slowly but surely left the rooftop to have some alone time together before the race.

"Mick told me what happened..." Gina starts as they sit at the table together, Chanel immediately looking at her hands whilst she filled with guilt.

"Coco you don't have to feel guilty, you're human. You're gonna need space, time, you're gonna need to love yourself before you love another. I'm not mad at you, in fact, I'm proud of you, it takes guts to say what you did." Gina smiles reassuringly which made Chanel sigh deeply.

My Girl➛Mick Schumacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें