Chapter nine

"Do you think master will be ok?" Asked Ringo as we walked to the hot springs where Mizu is at

She must of heard us I just hope she doesn't think we are enemy's.

"Mizu I wanted to stitch you u-" I stopped in my tracks when Mizu pointed her sword at me.

She quickly lowered it but that wasn't what surprised me the most.

"Peaches."
"Ringo!"
He just looked at me cluelessly.
"Ringo, leave."

He quickly ran away and yelled that he would make some soba.

I was quite pissed I must say, I've known him, no, her for over 6 years and she didn't think of one situation to tell me?

"You where a girl this whole time?"

She sighed:"I know I should've told you."

"Yes you should have!"

"Mizu I know you for so long and as long as I've known you I trusted you with everything. I thought I'd knew you Mizu!"

"Aoi-"

"No! Mizu if you didn't wanted to tell me some embarrassing thing about yourself I would've accepted it but this? This is something way much bigger."

"Listen to me! I wanted to tell you so bad do you understand? But I was scared too you know? I mean it Aoi I really love you but I thought you wouldn't love me if I was a girl."

"Wait. You love me?"

"Of course I do. You are the first one to accept me for who I am. Even tho I am a demon you stayed by my side. Your live has been so hard the whole time and you where so nice to me. I made mistake and till now I've done horrible things but you are still here."

I was speechless, and I felt my eyes tear up.
"I would've stayed either way. I don't care if you are a boy or a girl. I just want you, not just some fake Mizu I want the real you. You think i stayed because of your gender?"

"No-"

"People would leave because of your eyes but did I leave you? Or people would leave you because you killed, did I leave you?"

"No and I love you for that."
"I love you to Mizu but I'm not sure if I romantically love you if that is what you want."

I noticed Mizu look down, I bet she loved me in a romantic way. I'm not sure if I'm into women. I loved her like a brother, but now she is a girl so it's all messed up.

"Mizu I love you very much but I'm not sure if I love you romantically I don't want to hurt you in any way and I hope you will not hate me but I need time do you understand that?"

"Of course I do! And I know I should've told you. I knew all of your secrets but I kept something very important from you I can understand why it seems hard and unfair."

Eventually she sat back in the hot spring and I joined her. I looked at the cut on her chest and shoulder and startet to carefully Stich it up. Maybe I do love her.

________________
This is short ig but anyways it felt so wrong using male pronounce on Mizu because I knew she was a girl.

But I'm not sure if I'll make them love each other because I don't know how to write it. Should I do it please help me