Chapter four

It was late and that disgusting men stopped talking with me and said he wanted to go talk with my parents

It was late and that disgusting men stopped talking with me and said he wanted to go talk with my parents. This was the moment, I quickly ran into my room and packed only my important stuff. Suddenly the door opened revealing my sister Mai, she just looked at me for a few seconds then she spoke up:"I see your packing, if you run away make sure to hide your trail!" I nodded and hugged her tight. "Don't look back for us and safe yourself. They should've sold one of us not you. You are to young. Here." She handed me a haori wich was thick enough to constant cold weather.

"Thank you!"
"You are welcome imōto!"
(Imōto means little sister)
"Now run while they won't notice!"

I ran to Mizu, I stormed into her house where master Eiji sat making fire. Mizu stood up from her sitting position and took my hand, I was tensed and nervous and balled my hands into fists. She gently opened my palm and put a small dagger in my hand. "I made it for you,  in case something happens I want you to be able to defend yourself." I looked at the dagger, it was trielt beautiful and had Mizu's name engraved on the handle. "Thank you Mizu!"
After we said our goodbyes to master Eiji we startet our journey.

__________________
I know this is very very short but I made sure chap 5 follows quickly after this ;)