Taehyung hummed in response and cut the call.

Time Skip

Soon the family members started to come there too. Krystal was out of the city for two days, but when she came last night and got the news about Yn, she decided to go to the hospital with the rest. Everyone was sitting there when Ishita came there.

Ishita - Taehyung.

On hearing the voice, all the eyes went in her direction.

Taehyung - What are you doing here?
Ishita - Uhm, I was just worrying about you people, so decided to visit you all and Yn. Btw, have you got any reports now ?
Taehyung's mom- There's still no report, don't know what is happening

She said as tears filled in her eyes. Ishita went close to her and gave her a hug, trying to comfort her and acting all depressed as if she was really worrying and caring for them.

Ishita - Don't cry aunty, I know it must be difficult for you all but she will be fine soon.
Krystal (in mind) - Trying to win Taehyung's heart by showing care towards his mom...I think the last time I hit her wasn't enough for her.

Ishita's eyes then fell on Krystal but she ignored her and went to Taehyung.

Taehyung - Are you going to the office?
Ishita - actually I just wanted to come here first. I will go tomorrow.

Taehyung nodded and went to sit back, Ishita sat beside him, trying to console him. Ruhi rolled her eyes on seeing them together and Ranbir noticed it. He glanced at Taehyung and Ishita and then back at ruhi being confused but then he thought to ignore it. It was then, Aarav came.

Aarav - Uncle, Aunty...How's Yn ? Any reports?

Krystal's eyes widened on seeing him there.

Krystal (in mind) - Isn't he the same guy who was sitting with Yn in a cafe and I sent his picture to Taehyung to make him doubt..?!? But, how is he here now? Did they already know each other...!?
Yn's dad - Not yet, Aarav. She's been inside for so long now.

Aarav released a sigh and looked at Ishita, he frowned his eyebrows on seeing her.

Aarav (in mind) - What the heck is Ishita doing here?!

He was continuously looking at her while the anger was boiling inside him. Rohan looked at his expression and called him.

Ranbir - What happened, Aarav?
Aarav - Uh...n-nothing.

After some time, the doctor came out.

Taehyung - Doctor, how is the patient??
Doctor - She met with a very bad accident. A lot of blood has already come out of her body, she has become weaker than before. She's not able to breath properly. Last night, she was a bit fine but then again the same problems started. It will take more time to treat her properly so she can be fine but since her condition is very horrible and that she is getting a problem in breathing, the chances are said to be less too. We are sorry.

He said and left from there while the rest couldn't believe a single word. They burst into tears and started crying out loud at once. Taehyung went back as he sat down in shock, tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Taehyung - Yn !!!

He started crying hard. Ishita sat beside him and kept her hand on his back.

Ishita - It's alright, Taehyung...calm down.
Ishita (in mind) - Feels like now God is even wanting to see me with Taehyung and that's why he is removing Yn from track on his own. I hope the chances to save her really gets less so I can tell about my feelings to Taehyung and forever he will be mine.