My stomach growled making me switch off my phone and stand up. I grabbed one random jacket from my luggage and went outside.

I thought to get Jennie as it will be boring all alone. I knocked on her room's door. I waited tapping my foot on the ground.

After few second she opened it.

Y/N: Do you want to eat something??

I asked as I saw her process and then nod vigorously. She again went inside and waited for her. She came with a mask on.

Jennie: Let's go!

She said as she locked her room and handed me a mask. I grinned at her and took it while thanking her.

Jennie: Don't forget that you are popular.

She said pressing on the ground floor button in the lift.

Y/N: Where are we going??

I asked as she confidently walked on the streets at night. She looked behind at me with an eyebrow raised.

Jennie: Seven Eleven,duh!

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk ahead of me. I grinned and tried to match her fast pace.

Even though she might seem like a rude person but she is one of the best people I met in my whole life.

We both ate, talked about random things and had fun. At night there were barely any people outside so it was kind of safe too.

I don't know when time passed and we went to our respective rooms. I plopped myself the time I entered my room and slept closing my eyes.

After locking my room, ofcourse.

1 month later.....

One month has already passed since my schedule is packed with interviews, photos hoots, concerts, fan meetings and more things.

I am on a diet too. I have bags under my eyes. I also get annoyed and irritated on small-small things very easily due to not getting sleep and proper meals.

I don't even have time to breathe or lay for just one second. I feel like a robot. It's very tiring and I'm getting weak day by day.

If I talk about what I'm doing right now then I'm backstage with 10mins. 10mins for everything.

My hairstylist and makeup artists are working on my face while I'm trying to breathe.

Manager: Guys! We have only 5mins, quick!

My manager informed growing anxiety in me. I'm feeling like I would die any second. Who would not in my state??

Jennie is not with as she is on her career. Boys are also not here, they are away for 5 months.

I don't know how will I survive.

After 2 months is my comeback. For that I have to practice, shoot, record and practice. I feel so done with all of this. How will I cooperate with all of this??

Work, work, work just work nothing else.

I already want to quit this job but this is what I have done hardwork for. I'm always trying to comfort myself with these lines.

My head has also started to ache now. Just Great. I'm getting frustrated by everything.

Manager: 2mins guys, here take these.

He gave earpiece to the staff and they fixed it on me. I was just standing there with blank expression and pissed eyes.

Time SKIP

After 2 hours of dancing and singing infront of a crowd with fake smiles, I came limping backstage.

Sweats were running down my face and my breathing becoming very unusual. I closed my eyes feeling like my head would blast.

I felt like I would throw up. My head started to spin. I reached my hand out for support but before I could find anything, I fell.

Before fully passing out I heard gasps and footsteps rushing in my direction.

_

Hello!
I came after 3 weeks. What will happen next??
Stay tuned for it.

Bye💜💜💜