5

In the dance practice studio

Authors POV
Jennie was also there as you are collaborating. She is also my bestie from Busan. My back dancer's are there in their positions.So first dance was lalisa.you have to do it all alone.but first let me tell you your outfit:

but first let me tell you your outfit:

So the song started. they was so amazed by seeing your energy on the poll dance.

Jk's POV

I am speechless at this point. That is my best friend right or I need to wash my eyes. Her moves, perfect. Her impressions, perfect. Her energy at the song, PERFECT. I think i need to practice more.

Y/N's POV

Then boombaya started and I started the part ofcourse.

[Author:please take her as lisa. If you don't know blackpink then you don't know anything so first go and see them then come here.]

Being a bad girl
I know I am
I'm so hot
I need a fan
I don't wanna a boy
I need man.

Next is that jennie pops out from my back thats how we are gonna take out jennie and shock the audience.After boombaya we took a water break. I was sweating so badly. Sitting on a chair I said:

Y/N:what are you looking at never saw a girl dancing ?

J-hope:I think I'm not gonna get the best dancer position after this.

Y/N: Really!! I think I should change my mind of doing this performance cause I don't dance well.

All:No no you should perform.you are really a good dancer.

Y/N:thank you so much.

You give them a cute smile.

Jin:for what!! we said the truth.

Y/N: no one complimented me ever.

All except tae:really but why?

Tae:I know why.

You already told tae about your past and you were close with him in Busan too.

Y/N:oppa! You are not gonna tell them about my past or we are breaking our friendship.

Tae: yes sir, look everyone I got orders from highness now I can't tell you anything.

All except yn and tae:please tae don't do this to us.

All showed there puppy eyes to tae but he refused cause he know me well. If I ever get mad then no one can handle me till I beat that person half dead.

After 2 days

Now jungkook was also living in this house as one room was left and he wanted to stay with us.

Today I was alone with jungkook but he was somewhere outside and it was night time. I was in the kitchen .

Ding Dong

The bell rang I quickly got to open the door and saw two boys.one was jungkook not in his senses seeing him I got to know he was fully drunk. Other one was......... FELIX
I was his fan.

Y/N:what happened to him?

Felix:hey you must be yn right?

Y/N:yes and you are Felix I'm your big fan sir.

Felix:we will talk about that later. Actually I'm his friend and his manager was pressuring him with work and he was struggling with his studies.soo..........

Y/N:So what Felix?

Felix:you know he have a habit of drinking and today he crossed his limits. Can you handle him and where are others?

Y/N: i don't know how to handle a person in this state.i doesn't mean I don't drink but I never handled a person like this. Everyone has gone to somewhere important out of the city.

He didn't listened to me and ran leaving me with him.OMG now I'm stuck with him. I give him a hand around his shoulder to balance him.

Jk: heyyyyyy..... givme...me sooome.....time...toooooooooo.

Don't know which alien language he was speaking.

Then I made him sit on the sofa. Then I dial Rm's no.I talked to him how to handle jungkook in this cause they knows better than me. He said you don't need to worry but be careful he's not easy to handle in this state.

So I put my hand on his shoulder and took him upstairs but his room was a little far and I couldn't handle him anymore. I took him to my room it was the nearest. When we came into the room

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly he.................

_

Hey lovelies !
I know I updated lately cause in this month I have been too busy means too busy cause I was holidays this month of my school.

But I'm sure next chapters are going to be very interesting bye bye
💜💜💜