Chapter Four: Prom Night Pt.1

{Before Prom}

 Andrea woke up a few minutes early to her alarm. Relieved, she got up, canceled her alarm, and went to go shower. She had completely forgotten that prom night was tomorrow night, weeks had passed from the Valentines dance, to semi-finals, to now. It was quite busy the past few weeks. Andrea hopped out of the shower and checked her phone. She saw a message from Anton, and read it.

"You need to come to my house. Quickly please," Andrea read.

"Why? What's up?" Replied Andrea.

"Please, just hurry," texted Anton quickly.

Andrea sighed and quickly got changed. She grabbed her bag and shoes, heading straight to her car. She sent her mom a message that she left early to study, and drove off. Anton and Andrea live a bit close, about a 9 minute drive. She rang the doorbell, and Anton opened the door.

"Hey Anton, what's up?" Asked Andrea, taking off her shoes while entering.

"We need revenge," replied Anton.

"Revenge?" Questioned Andrea.

Anton nodded and gestured to Andrea to sit on the couch. He came back with a tray of macarons and some orange juice, Andrea's favorite. He sat next to her and opened up his phone. He showed her photos of Jasmine and Jacob kissing by the bathrooms. He also got photos of Jacob leaving his house and heading to Jasmine's after he thought Anton left.

"Wait, is that Jasmine?" Yelled Andrea, standing up.

Anton just nodded and pulled Andrea back down to sit. He continued scrolling through the photos and Andrea just kept snacking on the macarons angrily.

"So what do you say? Revenge?" Asked Anton, and soon a smirk grew on his face after her response.

"Sure, why not?" Replied Andrea.

"Okay, so here's the plan. We distance ourselves from them at certain times, we walk ahead of them when heading to lunch, and make it seem like we're cheating on them with each other," explained Anton.

"Good plan. Oh, and we should drive each other to school or home and stuff so it seems we're leaving and coming together," commented Andrea.

Anton nodded his head and held out his hand. Andrea looked at him confused. Anton grabbed Andreas hand in one, and the other grabbed her keys.

"Let's go?" Asked Anton.

Andrea just smiled and nodded. She grabbed her bag and started walking towards the car with Anton. Anton opened the door for Andrea. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

"You have a fine car here Andrea," exclaimed Anton, looking at the interior of her car.

"I took it for a wash yesterday, it's been shining," laughed Andrea.

They took off while unknowingly, holding hands. After 15 minutes, they got to the school, spotting the two J's. Anton opened the car door for Andrea, and fortunately, they saw the action. They walked over and waved.

"Hey guys," said Jasmine.

"Hey," replied Anton.

{Andrea POV} I just replied with a wave and gave my bag to Anton. I texted my mom that I got to school, and headed into the school. As Anton walked behind me, it seemed like he was my bodyguard, describing that he's at least 5'11 and I'm 5'4. We walked into the classroom as four, and sat at our seats.

"Hey, are you okay?" Asked Jasmine, tapping on Andrea's shoulder.

"Yeah, why?" I replied, taking out my math notebook.