Chapter One: Hey Boyfriend

Walking through the graveyard that laid in my head. The eyes on the tombstones haunt me. My hair stood on the ends of my shoulders, a shiver raced down my spine and a lump came to my throat. I heard a rustle. It was them....the ones who-

The clock beeped at 5:00am. Beep. Beep. Beep. Andrea screamed at the clock to stop. Her mother came into the room, due to the excessive screaming.

"Just wake up and shut up, Andrea!" Her mother yelled.

"Fine Mom," replied Andrea, sarcastically.

Andrea lazily got out of bed and grabbed her glasses. She walked to her bathroom and managed to shower.

Moments later, Andrea got changed and headed downstairs to see her mom making food.

"Why are you awake Mom?" asked Andrea.

"Because I couldn't sleep after you started screaming Mahal," she replied.

"Ah, sorry Mama," said Andrea, apologetically.

"It's alright. Just go sit. I'm making food," Andrea's mom said with a smile.

Andrea sat down with her mouth drooling. Her mom brought her a plate of rice and adobo.

"Mom, you know I don't like peas in my adobo," whined Andrea.

"If you don't eat it, we're not going to see the fireworks tonight," replied her mom.

Andrea let out a loud sigh.

"Fine," Andrea said while rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young miss," Andrea's mom said, flicking Andrea's head.

Andrea flinched but continued eating. About 10 minutes later, Andrea finished eating.

"Mama, I'll be heading out," yelled Andrea at the front door, putting on her shoes.

"Alright, be safe," replied her mom from the laundry room.

Andrea headed out the door. As soon as she closed the door, she saw her boyfriend, Jacob. He was sitting on his motorcycle, holding a helmet. Jacob was smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Something happening today?" Asked Andrea.

"No, why?" Jacob replied with a confused face. 2

"You're smiling a lot," said Andrea.

Jacob just shakes his head and laughs. Andrea laughs along and they both head to the school. They're both high school sweethearts. They met in their Sophomore year through mutual friends. They are now in their senior year. In about 15 minutes, they make it to school. Andrea hugs her friends and greets them. The bell rings as Andrea and Jacob share a small hug before leaving for their classes.

"Did you finish the homework, Jasmine?" Asked Andrea to her best friend.

"No haha, you?" Replied Jasmine.

"I did, want to copy?" Exclaimed Andrea.

Jasmine nods her head and laughs with Andrea as they sit down next to each other.

{Time Skip - After math lecture}

Andrea and Jasmine walk towards Jacobs classroom. They all had dance class together after lunch. Andrea hugged Jacob and Jasmine hugged her boyfriend, Anton. The four walked to class while holding hands. Jacob and Anton went to grab lunch for both them and their ladies.

"Something's up with Jacob," Andrea told Jasmine while sitting down.

"Why? What happened?" Asked Jasmine.

"He's been smiling all day. I know that's not a bad thing, but it's really unusual," Andrea said with a frown while opening up her phone.
Jasmine chuckles and opens up her secret instagram on her phone. She posts something and goes back to watching reels. Andrea on the other hand, is reading through Weverse posts. Andrea looks up.

"What are you looking at?" asked Andrea.

Jasmine turns her phone and shows a reel of Andrea dancing the dance break of "Wannabe by ITZY." Andrea laughs. Jasmine turns around and sees Anton and Jacob coming back with strawberry milk, chocolate milk, and pizza for lunch.

"Hey babe," said Anton while patting Jasmine's back.

The boys sit down with the ladies and they start eating lunch. Anton and Jasmine are whispering about something while Andrea and Jacob are looking at them curiously.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jacob managed to mumble after taking a large bite of his home sandwich.

"Nothing," Anton replied with a smile.

Andrea and Jacob turn to each other and laugh as they turn in synchronization.