Chapter Three: Sweet Home

Andrea was cutting up some raw meat. Chop. Chop. Chop.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Called her mom.

No response.

"Mahal?" Her mom called out again.

Still no response. Andrea's mom went downstairs, only to sigh in relief. Her daughter was just cutting up food while listening to music. Andrea's mom patted her on the shoulder. Andrea jumped back, startled.

"Yes, mom?" Asked Andrea.

"What are you making Mahal?" Replied her mom.

"Just making some lunch for the kids when they get home," told Andrea.

Andreas mom just nodded her head. Her mom kissed her head and walked to the couch with the remote. She sat down with her frenchie, Cookie, and her Jack-a-poo, Jimin. Andreas mom turned on the TV and watched her shows, while Andrea was cooking the food, checking what time it was.

"Mom, I'm going to go pick up the kids," said Andrea, picking up her keys.

"Alright," her mom waved, her eyes stuck like glue to the screen.

Andrea headed to her car and started it. She got a phone call from Jasmine.

"Hey Andrea, did you get the letters from the office?" Asked Jasmine.

Andrea pulled out envelopes from her bag. She showed them to Jasmine on FaceTime.

"Okay thanks. Make sure to bring them tomorrow," said Jasmine, hanging up.

"She didn't even say bye. What the hell," thought Andrea.

Andrea put on some music and grooved on her way. When she got to her siblings' school, she waited until 3:30 to go pick up her youngest brother, and proceed with the others.

"Hey Daniel! How was your day, buddy?" Asked Andrea excitedly.

"It was good. Can we go get the little kids Athe Drea?" Smiled Daniel

"Sure, let's go," Andrea held onto Daniel's hand.

Daniel and Andrea head to the other side of the school. Daniel played on the slides as Andrea looked around. She spotted her old best friend, Lizbeth. She kept looking her way, no luck. Andrea lets out a big sigh as the bell rings. Andrea holds Daniel's hand and heads to her younger sister's pick-up area.

"Hey sis," said Andrea.

"Hi athe," replied her sister.

Andrea held onto both of their hands and headed to her other sibling. Andrea walked out the gate with all of her siblings and walked towards her car. She put on Daniels' seat belt while the others got into the car. Andrea started the car and off they went home.

"So how was your day guys?" Asked Andrea.

"It was good," replied Divina.

"Super good athe!" Exclaimed Gabriel.

Andrea chuckled as she sipped on her water. Once they reached home, they all went to do their own thing. Andrea cooked some soup for dinner. Daniel came to the table first with a smile.

"Athe, can you dry my hands?" Asked Daniel\

"Yeah, sure buddy. Let me put this on the table first, okay?" Replied Andrea, holding a glass tray.

Andrea came back with a towel and dried Daniel's hands. Everyone else sat at the dinner table and ate happily.

{Time Skip - Valentines Dance - 10pm}

"Bye guys," waved Andrea as she hopped into her car.

"Bye athe!" They all said in unison.

Andrea parked next to Jasmine's car. She met up with her friends and they went inside the gym. Jacob kissed her forehead as they danced to the music.

"You look beautiful tonight Andrea," said Jacob.

"I know right?" Replied Andrea with a laugh.

They laughed together and went to grab snacks together. On the other hand, Anton and Jasmine were across the entire gym from each other.

"Weird," thought Andrea.

Jacob made an excuse that he needed to go to the bathroom, so Andrea went to go talk to Anton.

"Hey Anton! Did you see? Jacob and Jasmine are missing," Andrea told Anton.

Anton thought nothing of it and just shrugged. He stuffed his face with macarons and they laughed together. Jacob came back with Jasmine after a while.

"Where'd you guys go?" Asked Anton, suddenly interested.

"We met up after leaving the bathroom, just now," replied Jasmine.

Anton just nodded. He gave a macaron to Andrea and went to sit at a table. Jacob shrugged it off and continued talking to Jasmine. Andrea sat next to Anton with a plate of vanilla-flavored macarons.

"You like these ones, right?" Asked Andrea.

"How'd you know? Jasmine always brings me the strawberry ones," Anton rolled his eyes.

"What are you talking about? You grabbed a whole plate of these earlier," Andrea laughed.

Both laughed as Jasmine and Jacob came to the table. It became silent. Suddenly, the mc starts the music and everyone gets onto the dance floor, except the four.

"Guys, why don't we switch dates for the night?" Suggested Jacob.

"How so?' Asked Jasmine.

Jacob explained and somehow, everyone agreed. Jasmine and Jacob went to the dance floor, while Anton and Andrea stuffed themselves with macarons. Both the A's walked around the gym while talking and laughing. They laughed the entire night, and Anton ended up dropping everyone off.