Chapter 29: Dragon Training/Saving Dragons

Comenzar desde el principio

Grimmel Then Shows The Night Fury Scale To Everyone. Back With Astrid Hiccup Was Building The Suit In The Cove and A Shine Of The Metal On A Shield Got Toothless Attention. And He Started Playing With The Light Trying To Grab It. Back At Class...

"Meet The Terrible Terror."

A Tiny Green Dragon Comes Out Looking At The Teens.

"Ha! It's Like The Size Of My" Tuffnut Gets Interrupted When Terrible Terror Attacks Him and Starts Eating His Nose.

"Ahhh! Get It Off!"

Hiccup and Astrid Then Use Their Shields Using The Sun Reflecting A Light That captures The Terrors Attention.

"Oh I'm Hurt! I Am Very Much Hurt."

Astrid and Hiccup Start Leading The Terror Into The Cage.

"Wow, Their Better Then You Dagur." Says Tuffnut

"He's Got A Point." Says Snotlout

"Yep" Says Fishlegs

"Sure Do." Says Gustav

"They Are Amazing." Says Heather

Astrid and Hiccup Put Their Foot Against The Cage So The Terror Won't Get Out.

A Few Minutes Later Astrid and Hiccup Are Walking Through The Forest and Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Dagur, Gustav, Snotlout and Fishlegs Are Behind Them Seeing Where They're Going. Astrid and Hiccup Then Walk To The Secret Passage Into The Cove, The Teens Look and Lose Astrid and Hiccup's Side.

'Hey, Where'd They Go?" Asks Ruffnut

Astrid Is On Toothless Back Flying With A Rope Tied On Toothless Saddle, Astrid Then Write How To Position The Tail. Toothless Then Lands On The Ground. A Few Seconds Later Toothless Goes Back Into The Air But The Wind was To Strong It Destroyed The Rope and Toothless And Astrid Crashed Into The Forest.

"Astrid! Are You OK?" Asks Hiccup

"Is She OK?" Asks Valka

Toothless Then Gets Up Pulling Astrids Rope Connected To His Saddle.

"Astrid! You're Ok!" Says Hiccup

Hiccup Then Hugs Astrid.

"Yes I Am, But The Saddle Isn't."

Later That Night We See Astrid And Hiccup At A Berk.

"Hiccup." Says A Viking That Walks By.

Toothless Then Walks Towards The Viking But Astrid Pulls The Rope Connected To His Saddle.

"Toothless, No One Is Supposed To See You. Now Come On, We Need To Take Care Of This." Says Astrid

Astrid, Hiccup and Toothless Start Walking To The Stall. Toothless Then Puts His Face Into An Empty Bucket Looking For Fish But There Wasn't Any So He Threw The Bucket But Astrid Grabbed It Just In Time Before It Landed On The Ground.

"Phew, That Was Close." Says Astrid

"Astrid, I Found The Pliers! Come On!" Says Hiccup

Astrid Puts Down The Bucket Quietly.

"Come On Bud."

Toothless Tail Then Knocks Down Some Stuff Getting The Teens Attention.

"Ugh, Astrid The Pliers Won't Work." Says Hiccup

"Oh Great! What Could Be Worse?" Asks Astrid

"Hiccup?"

"Astrid?"

"Are You Guys In There?" Asks Heather

Hiccup Then Come Out Of The Stall.

"Snotlout, Guy's Hey! Hi Guy's, HI Guy's. Hi Guys."

Toothless Then Starts Walking Out The Stall But Astrid Goes In Front Of Him Blocking His Way Out.

"No Bud! Wait!"

A Sheep Then Sees Them.

"You Know I Don't Know Why But I Have A Feeling Your Hiding Something Hiccup." Says Dagur

"What? Me? What Could Possibly Have To Hide?" Asks Hiccup

"Hes Got A Point." Says Tuffnut

Toothless Tail Then Hits Something That Makes A Loud Noise

"Ohh. It Must've Been The Pile Of Tools I Piled Up." Says Hiccup

"Yeah Right." Says Snotlout

Dagur Then Pushes Hiccup Out Of The Way And Opens The Door To The Stall But It Was Empty. Little Did The Teens Know Was That Astrid and Toothless Were Running Past Them From Behind and Were Flying Off Into The Night Sky.