Chapter 22: The Dragon Nest

"Wait Wait So Let Me Guess This Straight. You're Hiccup's Mom?" Asks Astrid

"Come On, This Way." Says Valka

"Wait, Where Are You Going? I Have Questions. Where Have You Been All This Time? And How Did You Survive The Attack? Cause Everyone Says You Were Eaten By"

Astrid Then Stops When She Looks Inside and See's Dragons Flying Freely With A Bunch Of Ice.

"So, What Do You Think?" Asks Valka

"What Do I Think? This Is Amazing! So This Is Where You've Been For 15 Years?" Says Astrid

"I Know, It's Pretty Amazing Right? Now Then, Let's Heal You're Dragon." Says Valka

"Wait A Minute, How Did You Know That My Dragon Was Injured?" Asks Astrid

"Well, Ever Since Cloudjumper"

"Cloudjumper Is The Name Of Your Dragon Right?" Asks Astrid

"Yep, So Ever Since Cloudjumper Brought Me Here, I've Been Learning Their Language. Dragonese."

"You Can Understand Dragons?"

"Yep."

"So, How Do We Heal Toothless?"

"Toothless is Your Dragons Name?"

"Yep"

"Well, We Ask For Help From The Alpha Of Dragons. The Great Bewilderbeast. Every Nest Has It's Queen But This Is The King Of All Dragons, and He Protects Us From Threats With His Ice Fortress."

"That Dragon Can Spit Ice?"

"Yes. And His Bigger Then All Of Us."

Astrid Then Looks And Sees The Bewilderbeast.

"Whoa."

"Pretty Amazing Right?"

The Bewilderbeast Then Gets Up and Looks At Astrid.

"I've Been Here For 15 Years, Learning All Their Secrets."

The Bewilderbeast Blows Some Snow At Astrid And Some Ends Up On Her Hair.

"Haha, He Likes You."

"Wow."

"Now Great Bewilderbeast, Can You Heal this Dragon? He Is Badly Injured"

The Bewilderbeast Then Glows Blue and Astrid Stares At Amazment.

"Wow"

Toothless Then Wakes Up.

"Toothless! You're OK Bud!"

They Then Hug Each Other.

"It's Great To See You Bud."

Toothless Then Starts Wondering Where They Are And what They Want.

"No, Wait Bud! It's Ok. They're The Ones That Healed You."

"Astrid, How Did You Manage To Find A Night Fury?"

"Well, Hiccup Shot Him Down, I Saw The Dragon, I Wanted To Kill It But It Looked So Scared So I Released It, and Then He Got Stuck In The Cove, I Wanted To Learn More About Toothless So I Spent Some Time With Him and He Trusted Me."

"Whoa, Can I?"

"Bud? You Ok With It?" Asks Astrid

Toothless Then Nods.

"Whoa, He Looks Amazing, Hey Look. He's Your Age."

"Whoa"

"And Retractable Teeth. I Can't Believe They're Still Here."

"Yeah, Me Too. Hey, Valka?"

"Yes?"

"What Happened The Night You We're Captured?"

"Well, It All Started On Berk. Vikings and Dragons Were Fighting Each Other, But I Just Wanted To Bring Peace."

We Then Get Into A Flash Back Showing Berk As A Warzone.

"Stop! You'll Only Make It Worse!" Says Young Valka

"Then One Night, A Dragon Broke Into Our House. And You Were In There With Hiccup."

Cloudjumper Was Looking At The Crib, and Young Valka Grabbed A Sword And Was Gonna Attack Until....

"But, The Dragon Wasn't Harming You Two, It Was Just Curious and Playing Around. But When I Looked Into he's Eyes, I Didn't See A Monster. I Saw It's Soul, That Reflected My Own."

An Axe Comes Between Young Valka and Cloudjumper

"Go Valka! Get Outta Here!" Yells Past Stoick

Cloudjumper Was About To Attack Stoick

"No Stop!" Cloudjumper Then Looks At Valka.

"Valka!"

Stoick Then Grabs Baby Astrid and Baby Hiccup.

"Ahh! Stoick!"

"Valka!"

We Then See Valka Getting Carried Away By Cloudjumper

"Stoick!"

"Valka."

"You, Hiccup and Stoick Nearly Died That Night, All Because I Wouldn't Kill A Dragon. But Cloudjumper Never Meant To Harm Me, He Just Thought I Belonged Here, and Ever Since I've Lived With Dragons. Knowing What No Other Viking Has Known."

"Hey, Do You Know What Dragon Hunters Are and What They Do?" Asks Astrid

"Well, Dragon Hunters Kidnap Dragons and Put Them In Cages and Do Whatever They Want With Them."

"Oh My God. So They Torment Dragons?"

"Yes, They Do. And For Years I've Been Trying To Save The Dragons From Those Monsters."

"Dragons Don't Deserve To Be Caged and Tormented."

"I Know Astrid. But They Always Get Back Up No Matter What."

"Then We Have To Stop These Dragon Hunters."

"But How? Youre Just A Kid Astrid."

"I Know, But I Can Bring Hiccup. He Can Help Us."

"He Can?"

"Yes Valka, Ever Since I Learned More About Dragons I Realized They Deserve Better Then Being Tormented or Killed. Will you Be OK With Me and Toothless Helping You Out?" Asks Astrid

"Yes. I Agree With It."

"Wahoo! Great, I'll See You Tomorrow. Come On Bud."

Astrid Then Gets On Toothless Back And They Fly Off.