Chapter 19: Astrid and Toothless Fight Dragon Hunters

We Then See Astrid And Toothless Still In The Sky.

"I Can't Believe It. For Years My Friends, Family and Everyone In My Village Said That You Guys Were Monsters. And That You Killed Hundreds Of Us, We Were So Scared About You Guys, That We Didn't Look Close Enough and Realize That Everything We Knew About You Guys Was Wrong. Come On Bud, It's Getting Late, and I Need To Get Back To The Arena."

Toothless Then Turns Back Until He Hears A Dragon Yell Cry. He Then Immediately Goes To The Sound.

"Toothless What Is It? What Are You Doing?"

They Then See A Island Filled With People, Cages, and Ships.

"Whoa, What Is This Place Bud?"

Toothless Then Lands On The Ground and Hides Behind A Cage.

"What Are These Guys Doing?"

She Then Gets Attacked By A Dragon With A Red Stinger, Namely a Speed Stinger. But It Didn't Sting Her, She Fell To The Ground and Toothless Got In Front Of Her Growling At The Speed Stinger.

"Bud, It's Ok. What Is This Dragon Doing In A Cage?"

See Then Sees The Cages Filled With Dragons.

"Come On Bud, We Got To Get Outta Here"

But Toothless Starts Walking Away.

"Toothless. What Are You Doing?"

Astrid Starts Chasing Him.

"Come On Toothless, Do You Wanna End Up In A Cage? Do You?"

Toothless Then Does A Growl That Sounds Like "No".

"Good, Then Let's Get Outta Here"

Astrid Then Sees A Cage With A White Dragon In It. She Went Closer, and The Dragon Started Looking At Her, and Then Roared At Her.

"Whoa, Another Night Fury. Wait It Can't Be A Night Fury, It's White, It's More Like, A Light Fury. Is This Why you Flew Here?"

Toothless Then Starts Looking At The Night Fury and Starts Falling In Love, the Light Fury Feels The Same Way But She's Scared Of The Human With Him.

"Don't Worry. I'm Not Going to Hurt You"

Astrid Then Puts Out Her Hand Hoping The Dragon Would Trust Her, But The Dragon Nearly Bit Her Hand.

"OK, This Might Take A While."

A Guard Then Sees Astrid and Toothless And Yells "Intruders! Intruders!"

Dragon Hunters Then Surround Toothless and Astrid.

"Well Well Well, If It Isn't another Dragon Rider"

"Another? Look We Don't Want Any Trouble."

"Really? Then explain Why Your Friends Continue to Steal Dragons We Capture?"

"Well I,"

Astrid Then Gets Shocked At What He Said

"Wait, There are Other Dragon Riders?"

"You Mean Like Your Thieving Friend Who's Been Stealing Our Dragons For 15 Years? You Tell Me. Cause Our Bosses Don't Like It When Do-Good Dragon Riders Steal The Dragons We Try To Capture."

"Wait, Who Are Your Bosses?"

"There's Viggo, Grimmel, Krogan, Ryker, And The Warlords, Griselda, Ragnar, Chaghati, and Drago Bludvist."

"Drago Bludvist?"

"He's The Most Feared Person Ever, and He Killed The One And Only Stoick the Vast."

"Wait What? Stoick Knows Him"

"He Knew All Of Them Until Drago Killed Him 15 Years Ago. Now, About Your Penalty."

"Look, We Can do This The Easy way or The Hard Way." Says Astrid

"Oh, What Are You Gonna Do? You're A Teenager."

"Well The Easy Way Is That You Let Me And My Dragon Escape With The Light Fury"

"Light Fury?"

"Or, the Hard Way, We Fight You To Get Outta Here With Her."

"Oh, Try Your Best Girlie. You Will Never Get Past My Aramda"

"We'll See About That. Toothless, Fire!"

Toothless Then Fires At Some Monstrous Nightmare Gel Causing The Guards To Light On Fire.

"Toothless, Distract Them While I Get The Cage Open!"

Astrid Then Starts Trying To Open The Cage While Toothless Is Firing At The Guards. Astrid Then Opens The Cage and Gets In But The Light Fury Walks Backwards.

"Hey It's Ok Girl, I'm Not Going To Hurt You."

She Then Puts Her Hand Out To Grab The Muzzle Slowly Hoping She Would Trust Astrid. The Dragon Accepts and Astrid Takes Off The Muzzle.

"Come On Toothless Let's Go!"

Astrid Then Gets On Toothless Back And They Start Flying Away.

"Toothless, What Do You Say We Blow This Place Up."

Toothless Then Fires At Everything, and The Fire Opens The Cages Setting The Dragons Free. But Then A Dragon Hunter Shoots Down Toothless Tail. And They Fall To The Ground.

"Say Goodbye To Your New Friend."

The Light Fury Then Lands On The Ground While The Dragon Hunter Points At The Light Fury. Her Foot Was Stuck From A Gap In The Hole. The Dragon Hunters About To Shoot Until Astrid Came In To Protect Her.

"No!"

The Dragon Hunter Then Shoots But Then Toothless Gets Infront Of Astrid And Takes The Shot Landing On The Ground.

"Toothless! Are You OK Bud?"

The Hunters About To Fire At Astrid Until The Light Fury Shot A Plasma Blast At The Arrow and She Growls At Him and He Runs Away. The Place Then Starts Collapsing.

"Come On Bud, We Need To Get Outta Here."

The Light Fury Looks At Astrid And Runs Over and Grabs Her With Her Mouth While She Carries Toothless With Her Legs and Starts Flying Away.

"This Isn't Over Kid! You Hear Me?!"

The Light Fury Then Flies Away With Them Into The Sky