4

TAYLORS POV

I won't complain, atleast she's eating. Although I would've preferred if she eats something fresh but the pizzas fine too. I took 5 big slices of pizza and 2 handfuls of chips into the kitchen. I'm guessing that if I asked her for how many slices she wants she would probably say less than what she would eat if I just give them to her. I also added a home made cookie and also added some carrots that I cut up for her so it's somewhat healthy, decorating the plate. I asked her if she wants to eat here, in the kitchen or if she would rather stay in the living room. Instead of answering verbally, she walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island, answering my question.
(BTWWW BY CHIPS I MEAN LIKE FRIES NOT CRISPS INCASE ANYONES WONDERING)

I placed the food infront of her and also heated a slice of pizza up for myself, incase she feel more comfortable eating if im also eating.

I placed my pizza on a plate and sat down next to my sweetheart. I noticed that she had already finished a slice of pizza. She must've been hungry. "Do you think you will want more? I'll heat it up now so it's ready" I ask her.

"No thanks Tay this is plenty! Do you want one of these slices?" She asks me, her voice sounding a little less croaky now.

"I might have some if you leave any, just so it's not going to waste. Don't feel pressured to leave some just because you want me to have it please, I much rather you eat it than me" I say, truthfully.

After 3 slices of pizza and most of the chips, she seemed to be finished eating. "Done, baby?"
"Yes, thank you" she said gratefully.
I put the two slices in the fridge so I can have them later.

"Do you want to get into your pyjamas? We can continue our show or we could watch something else, we could watch it in the living room or upstairs in my room, I have a tv there too." I ask, secretly hoping she picks the second option, it's much more comfortable.

"Hm we could go upstairs if you want, I don't mind what we watch, the show we were watching before good we could continue that. Also, yeah could I get into the pyjamas now please, these jeans are getting kind of uncomfortable" she said, with a playful tone towards the end.

I smiled and took her hand "come! I'll give you pyjamas and show you where the bathroom is"
I lead her up to my walk-in wardrobe and let her pick out a top.

She chose a grey 'Red (Taylor's Version)'hoodie and I handed her the shorts, which were red with white plaid and they matched the hoodie perfectly.

I showed her where I would be changing and then showed her a nearby bathroom in which she could get changed.

She thanked me and entered the bathroom. I changed quickly incase she needed me for anything. I didn't want to keep her waiting. I waited in the hallway and a few seconds later y/n came out with a neatly folded pile of clothes.
She looks even smaller than she already is in my hoodie that's about 3 sizes too big for her, I can't help but smile at the sight of her.

I took the clothes and put them in a 'The Eras Tour' tote bag, in which she could take them home in.

I led her into my bedroom. It has a big bed with clean, baby pink bedsheets. The walls were white with one warm gray wall. I have three cat beds in my room and a big TV hanging on the wall opposite my bed. I have a few awards and books displayed on shelves and a few fairy lights hanging around.

I got onto my bed and y/n followed me. She immediately cuddled up to me and I wrapped an arm around her, while I used my other arm to control the TV remote. Once the show was on
I wrapped both arms around her tightly as she placed her head on my shoulder.

When I'm with y/n I feel like I have a purpose. I feel like I have a real reason to exist, I feel like it's my job to protect her from anything bad. I feel like it's my job to make sure she's happy. I feel like I've known her for my whole life, not just one day.

"It'll be okay" I say gently, not wanting to startle her.

She looks up at me and nods in agreement.
"We'll be okay Tay, we have eachother now. We'll make the healing just a bit easier for eachother."
I stare at her in awe, she really is just like her aunt.

I kiss her forehead and she places her head back on my shoulder. I was only half focused on the show, I really miss my best friend.

I could feel the tears collecting in my eyes but I was determined not to let them fall. I had held it in all day, I can hold it in now.

I was foolish to think I could hide from y/n, I think she noticed how unsteady my breathing was getting.

She sits up and looks at me with worried eyes.
"Let it out Tay, you've been holding it in all day, it's okay to cry. I'm here for you"

At her words I feel the tears fall, no matter how hard I try to make them stop, they keep coming.

YN'S POV

I'm really trying my best to comfort Tay, I need to comfort her, she's really helped me and I need to do the same for her. I really love her so much.

I wrap my arms around her body and whisper comforting words, just like how she did to me.

"You know, she really loves you.... My aunt.
She would always talk about you, she always said you helped her so much and she really appreciated it . She told me about how you helped her get a stable job, she told me about how you stood up for her when she was being bullied in school ,she also told me about lighthearted things like your sleepover and movie nights. I see why my aunt talked about you so much. Your literally an angel Tay, you're actually the most perfect person. You're so smart and beautiful, your the most talented person I know and you're incredibly empathetic. I love you so much, words can't even describe it"

I hug her a bit tighter again as she sits there in shock. I think my words had an effect on her, atleast I hope they did.

TAYLOR'S POV

Im speechless. I literally don't know what to say.
How did this girl, who's less than half my age just said a whole speech in about 30 seconds, that's so much more powerful than what I've been saying to her for hours now. She really does deserve better than me.

"I love you so so so so so much y/n u mean so much to me, I wish I met you sooner. Thank you for that, you're really good with words. I'm nowhere near perfect, trust me. Your so pretty baby, inside and out." I said to her, wiping the tears from my eyes. The words I said to her sounded pathetic compared to what she just said to me.

We sat in silence for a bit, the only noise being the quiet TV but it wasn't awkward. It was peaceful and calm, were in eachothers embrace, there's nothing I'd rather be doing now.

Then I realised "Should you maybe text your dad that you're staying here? Just so he's not worried"I say, remembering that she unfortunately doesn't live here.

"It's okay, he won't care, he won't notice I'm gone, he'll come home black-out drunk and then just drink some more. He's not gonna care if I'm not there" she said, nonchalantly but her voice quivering towards the end.

My heart aches for her. She deserves so much better. "I'll always care" I know I've said this a billion times but I need to keep saying it, incase she forgot!

"I'll always care about you too" she said, making me smile.