2

Taylors POV:

I am heartbroken.

I invited y/n over today because i know how hard this must be for her. She seems like such a sweet girl and she really doesn't deserve this.

I need to get myself together before she arrives, I really dont want her to come in and see me crying. I feel like if she sees that im upset, the accident will be all shes able to think about.

She has lost both of her mother figures and her dad is neglecting her, I cant help but worry about her safety when shes in her own home.

Im really hoping that my house becomes like a second home for her and that over time, she'll trust me enough to tell me things that she would've told her mom or aunt.

My driver has just left and i really want to text
y/n again just to make sure shes okay but i dont want her to find me annoying before we even properly meet eachother.

TIME SKIP:30 MINUTES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/Ns POV

I waited by the window for quite a while. Finally i saw the black, expensive looking car pull into our driveway. I didn't know if i was expected to bring any food or anything so i just brought a tin of biscuits that we had in the kitchen.

I left the house and locked the door as "begin again" played in my airpods. For some reason, my heart was hammering in my chest as i entered the vehicle.

The driver smiled at me and I muttered a quiet "hi".

I looked at my phone and saw that taylor had messaged me one minute ago.

"Come out!! He's here!!!!🥳"

I smile at her text, I didn't think she would actually message me once her driver gets here.

I reply with a '🩷' and put my phone down.

After a while of awkward silence, we drive into the driveway of Taylor's mansion.

I thank the driver and walk up to the front door. My hand shakily rings the doorbell. After a few seconds Taylor opens the door and immediately pulls me into a hug.

I melt into the hug as she rubs my back. This is the highlight of my past two days and for a few seconds I forget about everything that's happened.

We stayed like that for what felt like both hours and seconds. I pulled away even though I didn't want to, we were standing in her door frame and it was getting kind of cold.

"Hi sweetie" Taylor said, smiling down on me. Even though she is smiling and looks happy in the moment, I could see the sadness written all over her face and I can tell she was crying.

"Hey, thank you for inviting me" I said, my voice quivering.

"Of course, you're welcome any time" she said sweetly as she took my hand and walked me into her living room.

I smile at her, not fully believing that she is serious. "I'm being serious! Come over whenever you want!" She said, as if she could read my mind.

"Are you hungry? I could order us some food"
"It's okay I ate before I came here so I'm not hungry, you should get some food if you're hungry though" I said, truthfully I hadn't eaten since yesterday but I wasn't lying when I said I'm not hungry. I've had no appetite since yesterday.

I could see the concern on Taylors face, I hate that I'm worrying her.

"I'll order us some pizza, do you like pepperoni? You don't have to eat it, I'll get it just incase you get hungry" Taylor asks. Apart from my aunt, I don't think anybody has ever cared about me this much.

"Yes pepperoni is my favourite! Thank you Taylor"

Taylor walks over to the big couch and waves her hand, motioning for me to come over. I walked over and sat near Taylor, but not touching off her.

Taylor calls Domino's and orders a large pepperoni pizza, chips and a bottle of Pepsi. She must've seen me drinking Pepsi in the waiting room yesterday.

Taylor puts down the phone and turns to me "What do you want to watch, sweetheart?"

I love these nicknames Taylor gives me.
"Um... Im not sure.. Could you maybe pick please?" I asked, sounding a bit more desperate than I should have. I really didn't want to choose incase Taylor didn't like what I picked.

"Of course! Hm.. Have you watched this show called 'Atypical'?"
"No, lets watch it!" I say, glad that she chose.
(ATYPICAL IS SO UNDERRATED I SO RECOMMEND IT)

Taylor turned on her massive TV and clicked onto Netflix. She went to her 'Watch it again' and selected her show of choice.

TAYLORS POV

As I hovered the remote around trying to get the little arrow on the show were going to watch, I heard the doorbell.

"That was quick!" I said as cheerfully as I could.

I stood up and went to the door, the smiley delivery man handed me my boxes, I gave him the money and a generous tip before closing the door and returning to my designated spot on the couch.

I started the show for y/n to watch while I went into the kitchen and began to put the food onto plates. I poured the Pepsi into glasses. I noticed the expression on y/ns face when I ordered it. She must know I saw her drinking it in the hospital yesterday. I hope this shows her that I really do care about her.

I enter the living room and place the plates and cups onto the coffee table, just infront of the couch. Y/n looks very invested in the show which I'm pleased to see.

I sit back down on the couch and take a slice of pizza. Maybe if I eat y/n will also eat something, I doubt she ate anything since yesterday.

YN'S POV

As Taylor is eating her slice of pizza, she keeps glancing over at me. I know she wants me to eat, maybe I will later to keep her happy. The show is quite good, I'm happy Taylor chose this one because it's not extreme or thrilling, more comfort show type.

Were sitting about a meter apart on the couch and I really miss her. I know that sounds dumb but it feels like I'm not really with her since we're so far apart and not talking. I really just want to cuddle up to her right now.

I know I'm thinking too much about this but I'm scared to move closer to her incase she wants her space, besides, if she wanted to sit closer she would've sat nearer to me when she came with the food but instead, she sat even further from me.

I decided that I'll get up to get my drink and when I sit back down I'll sit closer to her, but still not touching her, just in case.

I took a small sip of my Pepsi and sat down a bit closer to Taylor, now, about 30cm away from her.

"Come here baby" Taylor said as she opened her arms. I quickly and happily crawled over to her and settled in her arms. I was so relieved that she wasn't sick of me yet.

She started gently stroking my head and all my worries fade for a few minutes. I feel so content whenever I'm with Taylor.