Chapter 22 | Desperate Moment

Start from the beginning

"Drake, please, take them off." I say desperately and thanks to my desperate moment, he obliges and slowly unbuttoned my Jeans, pulling them off. When his eyes look down at my heat, I see the demonic, fearsome desire grow in his eyes and my body instinctively goes forward, needing him to do more.

Without any words, he rips my dark underwear off and I now lay bare beneath his gaze. I hope he thinks my body is attractive, it's been forming perfectly throughout the years from all the fighting and high protein foods so I'm sure he finds me alluring. My thoughts get verified when he stands up and I see a long imprint of his cock against his Jeans.

My body moves on it's on, and I'm instantly sitting up, fiddling with his belt as I pull his Jeans down. His hard cock pops out and it hovers close to my lips. He flings his Jeans off his feet and I look up at him to see the purple glow of the demonic power shinning in his eyes, this sight must drive him over the edge. I already know what I want to do to him, I've been constantly fantasising about him being deep down my throat and last time we were interrupted, never again. I stand up and I have to stand on my toes to kiss his lips, our kiss is wet and hot, barely leaving breath for us. I stroke his cock in my hand, it's hot and sturdy to the touch, only adding to the internal fire inside me. A groan escapes his lips at the feeling and I love the affect I have on him.

I turn as around and push him onto the bed, taking a seat at the edge. I quickly get on my knees and start pumping his cock in my hand. He throws his head back out of pleasure and I take the time to admire his body, structured perfectly and deliciously, loving the way his muscles felt beneath my hands. He licks his lips, the desire thick in the air, and oh fuck, I can't wait to taste it.

Without warning, I dip my head and take him whole in my mouth, circling the tip with my tongue. Drake's body jerks at the sensation and a low growl leaves his lips, but I'm too focused on my task at hand.

I hollow my cheeks and start to suck, while slowly rubbing his base with my hand, god his big. I pull up for a breath and I spit on it, continuing to stroke him as I go back down to suck. I begin to move my head more rapidly, wanting to increase the pleasure for him, whilst simultaneously rubbing his base faster. His breathing starts to become heavier and I know I'm doing the right thing. His hand goes to the back of my head, and it lightly taps my head, encouraging me to go lower.

Finding the courage, I start to take him even deeper into my mouth, the feeling of him starting to stretch my lips and reach the back of my throat starts to make my pussy throb even harder, I can feel the wetness running and dripping down my thighs. I take in as much as I can, reaching the back of my throat and then I start to move again. Loud gags and moans leave my lips and I rock my head up and down on his thick cock, rapid groans and heavy breaths come from him and it feels so good to see him be pleasured by me, I don't want to stop.

I feel his cock twitch in my mouth and I think I know what's coming next. He grips my high pony tail and starts to push my head down faster. I happily begin to move even faster, not even thinking at this point, I just want to please him, and only him. The unholy gags leaving my mouth must send him over the edge because I feel hot streams of his cum shoot down my throat, filling my mouth up. I stroke all the way from his base to his tip to suck all of it out.

I look at him with my mouth full of his cum and I swallow, relishing in the sweet yet salty taste, who knew cum could taste this good? His body is still shaking slightly from the hard orgasm, I must've sucked him really good. He lays down flat on the bed and tells me to come to him with his hand.