Chapter 44 - Please, I Can't Do This

Start from the beginning

“Guys… I can’t explain to you why… but all I have to say it’s the best for Bella. She won’t get hurt anymore.” He said. I looked at his face and he was in pain. It seemed to me the Ashton didn’t want to do what he was about to do… But why? If this is going to hurt him as much as it is right now… why do it? He then got up and walked to his room. I sat there next to Michael I looked at him and he looked more confused than me. What is happening here?

……………………………………………………………………….

Bella’s POV

Can this be happening…. Ashton kissing another girl… I was just on the phone with Harry and he told me last night Ashton was hooking up with some random girl at Allie’s Party. Im currently in my living room and lying down on the couch, my chest was tight, but my head was is pain, I couldn’t believe all of this was happening…. I couldn’t believe the boy I loved cheated on me… I started to breathe a little bit more deeper and tears were rushing to my eyes. I cried and I always cry when it came to Ashton Irwin. I don’t know why but I always cry when something around this happens between us. Obviously though now that he has cheated on me it hurts more, and the pain is unbearable. I pulled out my laptop and I just needed an escape something where I can just write my feelings out.

‘I never thought that this would happen, but now that it has, the pain is too much.’ I posted on twitter.

My tears were now falling onto my laptop, and I couldn’t control my emotions. I just kept on constantly crying my face when red and I my fist became tight. My heart felt like it was constantly pounding so hard and it was about to explode with rage….. I would of never thought that Ashton would do such a thing… was it because of the long distance between us… I just want to know why this all happened…. My eyes started to dry up and they became puffy and stung a bit.

*beep, beep, beep*

‘Ashton Irwin is calling you’

I was so confused, did he know that I knew about the whole situation…. Or is he going to confess.. Why was he calling me I was confused? I didn’t care I wanted an explanation from him so I answered.

Ashton’s POV

She answered and her face was red, her eyes were puffy, she must have been crying.

“Bella are you alright!?!” I asked concerned. I still cared for her….

“Ashton… really you want to know if im alright…” She asked in a croaky voice.

“Bella what happened?” I asked looking into her puffy eyes on my screen.

“Ashton… Harry told me about what you did last night…” She said as a tear rolled down her face. God dammit Harry, this just makes everything ten times worse, I also felt my heart begin to ache knowing that I’ve hurt Bella again…

“Yeah but he didn’t tell you the whole story…” I said hoping she would give me a chance.

“Does it matter? It happened didn’t it Ashton, you were with some other girl…. I don’t want to believe it… but by your face right now I know it’s the truth. She said wiping a tear away from her cheek.

“Bella, just listen for one second…. She was a fan, she came up to me… and Bella I heard about you and Harry to...”I said. He face looked shocked and she started to look guilty…

“Bella, Bec told me everything she told me about how you rejected Harry… But still it hurt me. Harry told me last night about it… that’s why I went missing.” Her expression on her face changed.

“I couldn’t believe that you and Harry kissed as well, what your feeling right now I was feeling all last night… Bella, I know what happened between you and Harry wasn’t your fault but it still pains me right now thinking about it. And I know right now it pains you thinking about me with another girl… Bella last night when I was all alone I was thinking about us..” I said taking a deep breath in and looking deep into her eyes.

“Bella, I don’t know why, but whenever you need me I’m never there for you…. Im never there to protect you, im never there when you need me the most and I constantly make you cry or put you in some situation which brings pain between us both…. Bella… I ….i…. think we… should… I think we should brake up.” I finally said it. It was out there I exhaled deeply and looked at Bella. She started cry even more now and her trembling voice started to talk.

“Ashton… please….ddoo..don’t do this. I can’t lose you…” She said crying.

“Bella please, I don’t want to put you through anything like this every again… please… please I can’t do this” I said tearing up.

“Ashton.. I don’t know if I can do this…” She said trying to stop her tears from flowing down onto her face.

“Bella… please… im so sorry.. I have to go… goodbye.” I said, hanging up on her. That was the hardest thing for me ever to do, to let go of the girl that I love.