D6- Pedicure✨

This is how I do pedicures. This is the most simple pedicure that you might ever come across. You can do this easily from the comfort of your home, as it doesn't require any costly equipment.

Pedicure:

Things needed:
Tub
Warm water
Rock salt
Any Shampoo 
Lemon
Pedicure brush (4 in 1)

Steps:

(Chop nails and remove nail polish, if any, before starting the pedicure.)

1. Add shampoo, a handful of rock salt, and one or two lemons to a tub.
2. Add warm water. For me, it's hot, boiling water plus pipe water that is icy cold.
3. Dip your foot in that water for 10–15 minutes. (Check the temperature of the water before dipping.)
4. Then use the foot scrubber of that 4-in-1 pedicure brush to remove thick and hard calluses.
5. Use a pumice stone to gently exfoliate the skin.
6. Finally, use the black foot file to smooth the skin.
7. I don't use the brush in the pedicure brush.
8. After doing all these steps for both feet, take the foot out of water, pat it dry, and apply a thin layer of moisturizer.

I am not comparing this with professional pedicures. This is just a simple way in which I take care of my feet. I hope you find something useful out of it.

This heals the cracked feet, and it is also good for foot and leg pain. You can also add massage to your pedicure for better results.

Today, I didn't do anything new to be shared. I will try Zumba tomorrow for fitness.

Bye byee

-AramintaFlores ♥️
(March 22,2024)