D1- Defining Beauty✨

In this book, I may act like a hypocrite because beauty itself is hypocritical.

Beauty-what actually is it?

It's not the big, dazzling eyes, pinky plump lips, or pale skin. It's what you want yourself to be.

If you prefer something, then that is beautiful. It doesn't have to fall under the beauty standards that are quoted by strangers.

So here, my glowup can be simply what I prefer. But our preferences can also change over time. So I can be a hypocrite in that sense.

For now, I prefer pale skin, weight loss, long lashes, fitness, and a healthy diet.

Daily, I will be giving myself some little tasks to complete the next day.

Today I started my glow-up with beetroot juice and a face pack. For tomorrow, let's push ourselves a little harder.

I should do a pedicure and a fruit facial.

I should thank my mommy for insisting on starting this book. She is the one who is eager to see my glow-up more than me. I should also thank the 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' series for giving me inspiration to get a glow up this summer.

You might ask, Why summer? What's so special about it?

I will go to my hometown and meet my cousins in 21 days, and that's it. Each year I meet them in the summer, and I just thought of surprising them with a glowup.

I am a strong believer in the subconscious mind, and only if you believe in yourself as beautiful can people see your beauty.

I am going to love myself a lot this summer. If you have some tasks for me, you can comment. I will try to do that too. Because here, you and I are exchanging words, and I love two-way communications.

I am waiting for your comments.

Also, vote and surprise me by showing your presence.

Every vote brings a smile to my face, and every smile can make me even prettier.

Bye byeeee

-AramintaFlores♥️
(March 17, 2024)