Newbies in a new place

Today is Monday, 5th February 2024. It's a shit show. 

I am working in my first corporate job. Lucky for me I get my first job as a Category Development Executive in one of the big 4 companies. But here also come some struggles.

My manager is either stupid or just does not care much about me. She is a lady boss but always demanding my work is imperfect. 

Of course. I am a fresh graduate, and I already realised that I will be doing mistakes, learning but it is just that I have feelings she is just a bitch. 

Maybe some of my colleagues would like her but not me. She is a real bitch I will tell you. As I first started working, I was thinking how professional life would be but my expectations were out of hand. 

The way that people talk and act in this stupid company was so chaotic. Most of the people who are in with over 10 years of celebrations together with the company were so at ease. Us, newcomers, juniors I would say, we are drowning. 

There is no documented proof or anything and even if had one, it was outdated and not reliable.

 80% of people are unprofessional. My manager was also one of the kinds; in bad way and also good way. Bad way is that she doesn't know how to manage. 

Everytimes I do some reports, she just thinks that it is not important and I am doing shits that are not even to think about. 

She asks me things and to present her with reports with what she expected to put me in them without exactly telling what she wants. Like bitch what the actual fuck, I am not a mind reader. 

Just tell me frankly what do you want! May be it is the difference between the university and work place. 

Never thought it would be such a big deals. Since my work started, I always wanted to or wished or prayed to be respected by my manager and colleagues. 

I would prefer her to fix the way she manage her employees. Like she can just tell nicely and also she is a foreigner in our team. 

And I know how to call a word 'bitch' in German language. Doesn't she need to say that work everytimes I try to explain something. 

Oh my god, can you just listen? Maybe I am not fully adapt yet to the work place or is it just my workplace that is a shit show. 

I have to deal with different customers and differents principals at work. Nobody see how I am trying to make things work. 

And when I reports something she thinks that I am doing just as last minute. Like oh my god when could you appreciate what I am doing? 

It doesn't just come like whoops. And click the send email to you. At the end I am even scare to just talk to you. 

I rather email or message you so that I can leave a proof that I updated you. Or else all I get is 'I forgot'. What the actual fuck again!

 I do not even have some empathy to the work. I don't know how to call that but I cannot consider this work as my own business anymore. 

I will just do what I can. Get your feedback approval etc. 

But never trying to do shits to exceed goals and aims. I wonder even if I can make into one year of this work. Now I am in my 8th months in this work.