chapter 5 nightmare his missed from dreamwap

( waring of this chapter can trigger emotions, self-harm too / or wait until I make news chapter today or tomorrow)

Cross and error been looking for nightmare for 5 hours after fine out he not in his room and his room. Error and cross when to dream castle...

Dream "YOU LOST HIM!?" Dream yelled angry that his desk. Cross and error look down bit. Cross " we only found Kevin in his room but no signs of nightmare anywhere round the house. Cross drop Kevin on the floor. Kevin got up and smack Cross skull. Cross" OW WTF KEVIN! " Dream " language! " Ink and blue walk in the room. Ink" we wouldn't find nightmare anywhere of the aus we know off.." Dream look that them with anger. Dream look that blue the most and blue look down. Dream" BLUE YOU ARE MY BEST TRAGER IN THE TEAM DON'T LET ME YOUR USELESS NOW!"

Error, cross and ink look that blue who was putt his head down looking that the floor. Cross wanted to say something but was stop by ink touch his shoulder. Cross step back bit. Error and cross couldn't do anything.  Blue look down hold his anger and hate feeling in dream. Blue start remember how nightmare used to help him with his painc attacks and his self-harm too few months ago and stressed dream was push in him too. Blue joy every min of nightmare being with him help him now he was missing... blue try his best looking for nightmare and stay emotion and mental together.

He had checked everywhere but the universe is so damn big to find him. Blue try everything that he know of it didn't worked find nightmare anywhere in aus. Blue fell despair in him like he was missing a piece of him in his life.
Blue felt like he was going to cry he didn't wanted to show weakness to tbe other so he try walking out of dream office but to be stop by dream summons  bone block the door. Dream positive made Blue tears go way by force like blue was never upset. Dream" where the hell do you think your going I'm not done talking to you!!"  Blue look up showings no emotion of hate or joy. Error,  cross and ink fell something bad was about to happen...

Blue" to fine nightmare dream what do you think!!!" Blue yelled bit like he felt nothing like he didn't care But deep inside of blue soul he did care he was just press dream button so he can let him go. But That pissed off dream the most when he can't felt blue emotion. Dream "you said that few hours ago!!!and still haven't  found him!?"Dream was unpatient he want to know where was nightmare.

Want make sure he not cost so much trouble in aus and spreading negative.  Blue " I know dream but your førgetting this our univer§e is big so he can be anywhere running røund in r@ndom aus I'm going to loØking for him"blue voice start to glitch. Error " blue why is your voice glitch? " Error look that him with shock Error never hear blue voice glitch before. But that made Error nervous bit and cross hold his hand for comfort ( not in a relationship way it like a friend cheer up or calm them down) Error saw Kevin hide for some reason but Error was too focused try stop fighting he would but he froze seen blue face.

Blue look that Error with a emotionaless like he didn't care for anyone right now. (I wonder where Kevin now..)Blue" it nøn3 of your gūy§ busines§ I have to go fine nightmare " blue was about the leave unilt dream open his damn bird mouth. Dream" so useless you spend hours looking for him now your wasting my time being here agh why Can't you be for useful like ink and everyone here but instead your being useless and so unmature " cross and error look that dream with pissed off face but never expect blue to run that dream and slammed his hand on dream desk oh most breaking dream desk.

 Dream" so useless you spend hours looking for him now your wasting my time being here agh why Can't you be for useful like ink and everyone here but instead your being useless and so unmature " cross and error look that dream with pissed off face...

( First time drawing dreamswap blue and dream!)

Blue start to glitch lot and his eyes glowing out of anger. His body glitch too and error signs start show round blue body. Everyone well except dream felt getting push to the ground of negative and positive in the room. Ink was closed of having a painc attacks. But blue he was so pissed off that dream he hate when dream called him useless. Blue look that dream face to face.

Blue"İ̵̡̨̙̬̖̣̰͓̩͍̔͐̂͜͝NOW LISTEN HERE YOU MORTHERFUCKER I'Ḿ̷̢̨̧͇̺͖̳̦̗̰̗͖͍̭̅̓͘͜ ̵̡̡̛̪̰̟̱̠̘̹͉̹̰͎̘̣̹̜̫̈̆̉͑̄̽̓̓̔̑͗̈́̓̑͊͂͂̽̏͘̚͝ͅŅ̶̨̼͔͉̟̫̖̤̝̣̙͙̘͙͂͒͊̃͒͊̐̀̊̊Ǫ̷̛͙̘̥͇͖̥͔̘̰̣̙̞̓̒̑͋̽̄̾̄́̎̈́̾̓́̎̏̇̍́̎̓͐͠͝Ţ̸̛̩̤̩̥̪̘̞̻̹͓͋́͑̇͗͒͌͊̉͌͌́̄͊̔̓̐͆́̃͆͒̀̕͠ ̸̡̢̱̤̯͍͙͔̙̜̖͖͚̤̫͕̉̾͋̏͝F̸̡̧̛̺̜̼̉̒̏͆̋̋͝U̸̢̨͚͚̥͎̠͔̻͍͈̭̝͕̦̠̫͉̬͚̤̯͕͖̤̯͆́͒̂̌͗́̑C̸̢̨̠̺͍͍͈̗͕̗̠̠̐̍͑̀͑̎̉͂̓͒͌̓̕̕͝ͅĶ̴̧͚͖͕̠̠̺̜̼̥̯̻̫̱͕̲̯̮̲͇̬͍̹́͊͋̽͌̀͐̑̄͋̋̎̓͊͌͗E̷̡̛̟̤͇͉͕̩̭͚̝̘̠͈̘͍̯̺̲̙͐̀̇̅̄̾̎̊͋̇̈́̒̋̓͗̒̂͛̆́͝͝͝͝͠͠D̷͕͍̭̦͍̬̲͔̬̉̈̆̄̄̎̅͛̒͑̅̍̉͛̉̏̽͑͘͘͜ ̵̨̡̧̱̬̬͚̭͉̜̝͖̩̙͙͈͓̩̜͝Ų̵̺̙̣̥̲̺̥̗̺͈̺͚̞̯̠̦͍̩̍̾͑̇̋̓̒̇̈́͗̅̄̈̌̿̓̉̄̃͆̉̊̐̕̚Ṡ̴̡̡̛̲̳̼͕̰̱̳̻̤͈̦̳͓̭̩̭̮̣͒́̇̈́̒̚͜E̷̡̦̬͎͚̒̾͆͛̈̊̐̿̓͒̿͗͛̕͜͠Ļ̴͙̜͙͙̪̱̻̟̮̺̈́̏̽̓̆̐̃̔E̷̡̘͙̬̺̪̜̖̤̤̦̠̻̭̗̠̍̈́̉̆͆̓S̴̗̺͑̒̈́́̍̍̊̽̔̀̌͘̚͘͝Ṣ̷̘̲̱̥̥͉̰̖͔̥̾͜ ̷̨̘̬̳̥̬̘̇͛͛̅̃̾͐̈́̈́̌̊̈́́͐̓̃̓͗͛͠͝͝Ỷ̷̢̧̢̫͉͎̥̜̥̦̞̟̦͈̮̯̣̠̘͓̱͍͙͊͆̓͜O̴̢̨̱̲̟̖̰͔͕̞͍̘̺͉̻̫͍̯̙͈͉̪͌̍͐͜͜ͅƯ̸̢̧̤͔̤̙͙͕͔̩̍̈́̅̐̇̈͗̇̄̓̌̿̿̓͋́̾͌͊̚̕͜͝͝ ̴̛̘̭͉͍̼̘͙̖̥̗̦̘̝̹̊̉̀͊͂̈́͝͝ͅĤ̷̞̮̱̦͍͓̱̝͇͓̱̜̜̯͓̰̺̞̪̥̟͋͐́͘͜ͅĚ̷̪̺͖̻̮̫A̵̜̼̺̰̗̘̰̜̐̆̓̀́͠ͅR̸̢̛̬̙̙̦̯̼̭̯̍͋̏̌͒̋̔͋̍̒̒͊̓̀̿̌͐̔̊͆̉͛̈͛͠͝ ̷̲̹̤͕̲̼̰̟̹̪̥́͐̀̽̿̇͜͠ ME WITHOUT ME YOUR NOTHING YOU WOULDN'T  BE ABLE TAKE DOWN WANTED CRIMINAL WITHØUT MY H3LP!!
———————————————————
Blue(" YOU LISTEN HERE YOU MORTHERFUCKER I'M NOT USELESS YOU HEAR ME WITHOUT ME YOUR NOTHING YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TAKE DOWN WANTED CRIMINAL WITH OUT MY HELP!!)
————————–——————————

Dream want to say something but stay quiet because he knew it would be true without blue they wouldn't be in lot stress. Blue didn't want stay here anymore so he walk way from dream office breaking the bone in his way and and slammed his door drop few dream books like he did when he slammed his arm on his desk.  Dream walk to ink who look like he was going have painc attacks. Dream" take a break of looking  for nightmare I deal with blue later..." Dream hug ink and cross and error telport back to meme squad base. (They left Kevin behind 😨)

Blue was that his room he had locked his door and fell tears fallen down. Blue fell on his knees last go all of his tears of anger. Blue felt someone or something on him. He look down to see Kevin next to him try calm down blue. Blue got so emotion he hug Kevin. he knew Kevin might be a demon chicken half time annoying him and other but Kevin knew  when someone was upset and would let you pet him or hug him. Blue hug Kevin as long he need.

Blue look that Kevin "did you saw and hear what happened in dream office?" Blue saw Kevin turn his head showings tears in his eyes. Blue hug Kevin back making him crying more. Blue felt shame Kevin was just a chicken who love being care and love like a child. But blue for shame doing it in front of Kevin who was confused what was going on no one to cover his ear or eyes. Blue wiped Kevin tears. Blue "I'm sorry no chicken or anyone had to experienced that we didn't know you were still in the room hearing us arguing you must been lot emotionally hear everything" Blue stand up with Kevin on his arm. He carefully putt down Kevin on his bed.

Blue" but I'm here now and you can crying has much you need I'm here for now now.." Kevin brushed into tears crying in blue chest. ( that poor chicken did no need see or hear that )
Blue cried tears to hug each other for few hours. Kevin had fallen sleep and blue never left his side. But blue was keep himself together try focusing on Kevin and nightmare.  Blue was trying so hard not think about hurting himself with his knife in bathroom cover in lot of blue blood. Blue carefully putt down Kevin and grab a black bag. Blue opens his bathroom door grab all his knife, vipe, cigarette, and sharp objects that can hurt him.

Blue lock the bag and hide it under his bed sense it had big storage with a lock. Blue grab the black bag as quite as he can to his room he carefully pick up Kevin and carefully carry a sleepy Kevin on his light blue beanbag chair. He pick up his bed by his string and quite putting black bag in there with some other stuff. He took deep breath and lock the storage he summons his string take way the key from him and quite putt down the bed. He pick up Kevin again to his bed peace sleepy and focused on him and nightmare.

Blue" i find you soon my moonlight...' Blue turn off the lights