chapter 4 other nightmare gang

Nightmare killer and cross watch me try open up a portal back to universe for 20 time but killer was play with his knife few mins. Moon "I give up I can't open a fuck portal to my universe" my other me Nightmare grab me by this tentacles Up in air. "I guess your coming with us than..." moon sigh try get comfortable on himself tentacles. " ok but you need give me a name called you because we  can't be a nightmare and it be weird of me calling you or myself nightmare" moon look that other him. Nightmare though for a mi. Walk intro the woods. Nightmare " just called me night" moon smiles.  They all tellport to the castle .

They saw errors chain up dust, fell, cherry,  blackberry and fresh with his string force them to watch any horror movies that horror or geno pick for movies night. Nightmare look that them tie up force and let geno and horror pick the horror movie for tonight. Man there were swerved because geno and horror know which horror movie that scared everyone. I guess no one is sleeping tonight again. Error saw nightmare and other enter the castle and others too.

They saw nightmare, killer , cross and white skeleton with light purple eyes a dark purple sweater with a moon crown but different from nightmare. Horror look that him for an min. Horror " you look  pretty like mama here?" Horror smiles innocent that moon. Moon" aww thank you" in moon head his apples soul heart was melting out cutest. But worried about crack on his skull. Nightmare fell moon negative bit. Nightmare look that Error who was looking that them for min now.

Nightmare " error I need you to come with me in my office with moon here he be stay with us for while unil we get him back home" error nod and telport to nightmare office let go the others. Fell check his phone to see 10 missed call from classic with 3 missed calls, dream 2 miss called, ink 1 miss called, blue 3 missed called , science and 1 missed called.  Fell" oh shit classic and other been called me..what the hell do i do!?" Fell look that them. Dust" called classic first than others." Fell look that him with worried. Fell " if I get my muster or my kiss taken way for a month I blame it all on you." Dust laugh bit that fell.

Dust" does it look like I care?" Fell flip him off. Fell " oh F(unk) you, you f(unk) basic bic-" fresh throw fell out of the room because horror was still in the room. Fresh look that horror who was still Pick a movie he was about to leave until he got hit in the head by geno red slipper. Fresh fell down on the ground and slowly stand up to see geno with another red slipper of his. Fresh" geno we can talk about this!" ( I can't do fresh 90s personally text but I try my best!) Geno " don't act I didn't see you throw fell and Making fly into classic who just tellport here few min ago."

Fresh, dust turn round to see fell apologize to classic and accident hurt him sense he 1HP is now 50/50 by the hit.  Dust was laughing that fell seen him begging classic to forgive him but he end up feeling geno slipper hit his face. Dust" oww what the f(unk) geno" Dust hold his face. Geno stop for a moment.  Geno " you know what horror  go back to that horror movie that I told you it scared the other that badly and we were going  given them mercy" Horror smiles all creepy after hearing what geno said.

Mean while with moon,  nightmare and error.

Error " he frøm đr3@m§w@p it will t@ke me twø ør thr33 d@y§ øpen the pørt@ł §en§e He FrøM @ @nøther ūniv3r§" Moon putt on fake smile of excitement. Moon want to hug error but remember his error afraid of touch and think this error might be afraid touch too sense he glitch lot from his body to his voice. Nightmare fell moon hide his negative emotions for some reason. Nightmare " I guess your staying with us for few days" Nightmare look that moon. Moon " it better than leave early and trying to escape from dream and his gang the Jr" Nightmare look moon for a min. Nightmare" what is your universe like?" Nightmare ask moon.

Moon in his head didn't know why he trust night for some reason so fast he knew he has trust issues but why trust night is it because he and night are same person but different universe of him or is it because his negative round him. Moon took deep breath and look that them with fake smiles. Moon" not that much interest just me cost trouble to the village and others aus in the universe and dream try fix all of my mistakes.  And dream being an idiot by eating all positively apples that made him turn into a big huge gold chicken, and thinking  negative  is so bad he been trying to killed me for last few hundred years but I oh fine a  way to escape from him and his team! Nightmare and error look that each other for moments think what happened in moon universe. I oh so found Kevin my devil chicken who love to torture D!s cross and D!s error  every morning and night but that a good thing senses there's just patch of backstabber, fake friends buddy , betrayer my truth by lying secret working for dream try kill me but that all I cover and I'm only 225 years old and leader in meme squad" moon smiles.

Nightmare coughing out his tea and error and moon look that him. Nightmare stop coughing for a min try get his breath back to normal. Moon look that him. Moon "uhhh night are you ok you sound like you were dying like dying rabbit or something.." Nightmare try caght his breath still after coughing hot tea. Nightmare " ok let me get this straight you and dream are not borther  right in this universe? "
Moon nod "yes why?" Nightmare " and he trying to kill you just because he thinks negative is bad and he doesn't know about the balance between positive and negative? " moon cross his arm.

Moon " why do you think I call him an idiot night of course he doesn't know how the  balance works! " moon look annoyed. Nightmare " and you have demonic chicken that torture your universe cross and error for all thing they did to you.." moon " yep my life suck after telport too thousand aus hide from dream and others try to not be kill night." Nightmare stand up and walk next to moon who is confusing.  Nightmare" I have one for questioning.." moon" ok what is your questioning night" Nightmare use his tentacles to lift up moon sweater to see a bag on him. Nightmare " why are you carrying negative apples with you.."

Moon was trying putt his sweater down try not let them his his cut on his arms and burise or burn mark he got from D¡S blue by accident and D¡S error it was a accident by error. But fail when Nightmare remove his sweater and his eyes wide open. Error look down in shock see thousand cut on his bone and burise and some look like burn mark. Nightmare putt moon on his desk and  grab the first day kit. Moon" it rude to do that to someone you know and negative apples I keep it out of dream hands.." Nightmare look down try not trigger his trauma in front of moon and error.

Nightmare" who did it.." moon look that nightmare who had a upset face. He was bandage his arm making sure it wasn't affecting. Moon"who did what?"
Nightmare look that him straight in eyes. Nightmare " who hurt you" that hit moon hard no one had said that to him well except his blue from his universe. Moon" that private information night of my business." Moon give night a glare bit but not try to be rude. He didn't care about himself or anything care if he die or not he just want live not die in pain or in Dream hands or anyone one hands.

Nightmare " I know but there are thousand cut all over your arm and burn mark and burise so don't try lying to me because I know when someone is trying hide something from me that is mentally, physically, and emotionally so Starr talking.." moon look that nightmare and oh boy he act like nightmare was his mom talking to him. Moon got nervous bit and nightmare sense it. Error got up walk next to the door. Error " I'm jū§t gøing le@v3 yøū twø tø t@lk.." Error quite close the door leave. Give moon time to talk to nightmare bit..

I'm dreamswap universe....