chapter 3 different universe by accidentally

I tellport to outertale to see rock move. There was earthquake in outertale after seen few house window broke. I checked the area to see Jr and his team. I saw hole that had negative move up bit like someone was digger it out. I had my hood up so no one could see my face. I grabbed the bag out from the ground and removed mark on rock and tellport before other could fine me here in this. I tellport in random aus not knowing I accidentally tellport random universe. I felt my magic low and I was really tired. I quily noticed everything is about get burry so i quily putt bag under my sweater and climbing a tell tree and tie myself.

Few hour........
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Killer and cross were on look out for day and next week as punishment for embarrassed boss by accident we both swear it was a accident. We didn't know he was on his date with hate. And we broke the door by accident. Cross was recorded for me and got everything but got caught by horror. Horror had a mirror on his hand and was going ask Nightmare where to putt it and that show cross recorded everything.

Killer sense nightmare area them and stop walking same with cross. They both look area to see no there. They look round area multiple times to find nothing or no one there.Killer "Cross do you feel like boss's is here but he not?" Cross nod."yeah should we report this to nightmare?" Killer" yeah but i stay here too fine negative feelings again. They both nod and when there ways.

Nightmare dreamswap
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I woke up feeling weak and lost of energy I open the bag and grab negative apples and ate it giving me enough negative energy. But there was strong negative in the forest. I didn't want go down so I carefully walk next tree branches. For few min I felt dark negative round the forest and I frozen see tentacles on me and pulled me down on the grass floor. I saw two white skeleton on with black tears and one that looked like cross but not mine cross. There was this other skeleton that was cover with black goofy and tentacles on his or her back.

Nightmare
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
I was reading a book in my office to hear cross telling me there someone in forest that they would sense or see. I stand up and putt my book down and telport the area with cross. Killer was looking still. Nightmare sense strong negative up in trees. I summons my tentacles up in tree grabbing someone. I pull down a purple skeleton with purple sweater and a crown that look like mines but different. He look that killer and cross and me all confused.

I putt him off the floor now he 2 feet off ground. " who are you..." I growl bit that him. " ok ok before you try to kill me mr?" Nightmare look that him disbelief everyone knew who he is.
"Nightmare.." Nightmare from dreamswap "Well Mr nightmare like I said before you try kill me like other people that try but still can't.I am nightmare from a another universe that accident telport to your universe" l look that him to see if he was telling the truth and he was. I putt him down on the floor carefully he was so small for a reason. Cross and killer face look surprised to see me do that.

Nightmare " do you know how telport back to your universe ?" Nightmare look that him now knowing what to call him. "Oh sorry I don't think I can pick nightmare or night or passive in this universe but just call me.....

Moon.

you can't fix this dream (dreamswap nightmare) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें