Of chaos and Mach

Start from the beginning

"Did you just what the cow on the food?"

Mach practically yelled out as that sentence cut through her train of thoughts, followed by a loud clang as something fell through the vent above her. she immediately turned around to see the fallen thing being a huge chunk of melting flesh, its face(?) blanketed by a sticky note with a scrawled smiley face.

"FleshCousin?" Mach recognized the mimicking fellow as he slowly straightened himself, bits of its flesh flicking onto the floor

"Hi are you how alright tonight? Bottle."

Mach sighed "gosh you scared me-! And for the record I'm quite...fine this evening...actually, no I'm not." She sighed and shook her head, pinching the bridges of her nose.

"Not what for actually Schrödingers what?"

Mach used her huge hammer as a support as she leaned on the air "I came back to the wheel of floor and saw the place recked and pilby hurt...they said a monster did it...and on top of that the only other person that was with them was infected. Something isn't adding up.."

"Adding something, monster beast unpleasant!"

Mach raised an eyebrow "unpleasant?"

"Father unpleasant infected theory, missing texture hit the nerve. Break the legs of builderman and Jane."

Mach slowly leaned into Fleshcousin, she might not be able to make sense of the things it's saying. But she can tell something

"Father unpleasant? I didn't know that gradient was a priest."

Fleshcousin shook its head, to Mach's surprise. "Unpleasant father adopt infected. Birthday monster, if monster was infected number hit unpleasant?"

Mach narrowed her eyes, hearing Fleshcousin ramble and ramble about the same thing.

Unpleasant..monster?

Was unpleasant the monster?

Infected probably has something to do with this too.

Mach grabbed onto her banhammer tightly, Planning her next set of action once she gets out of the hospital.

- time skip-

Mach left the hospital through its front gates, without pilby. Not wanting to cause an accidental shift in the continuum by making another rift to 'the wheel of' floor. She shook her head remembering what dr.retro told her.

"Meow meow meowww mew mreow mewo meow. meow mewowww meow mreow?(pilby seems to be severely hurt, I think it's best if they stay here for a few days. You can check up on them soon alright?)

While Mach understood the precautions, she could help but feel a tinge of guilt in her, if she only knew the events would play like that. She could've went back and stopped it from happening.

But there's no point in changing the past. It was too dangerous. Mach just sighed and waiting alongside the bus stop. Looking to her left to see a lone school boy stare at her huge exterior

"Waiting for school kid?" 

The boy nodded 

"heh. Luckkyyy you." Mach mumbled as the bus halted to handle the new influx of passengers.

Mach entered the bus, ducking her head low to make sure her hat didn't get crumbled, she sat onto a seat, causing the bus to almost freak onto her side, the poor contraption having to run its wheels.

  As mach looked out the window, seeing all the people and beings lack by, she couldn't help but notice an extremely familiar figure.

A grading in green, pink and brown holding groceries as it walked towards an apartment.

The same color sequence she saw on the skateboard.

The same color sequence that unpleasant had...

...

unpleasant! 

Mach almost burned through the window as she quickly took th shape and feel of the apartment. Saving it for later. She leaned back onto the crushed seat, seeing the other passengers stare at her in confusion and awe.

But she didn't care. She clenched her teeth through her mouth, swearing upon herself to give that stupid gradient and his supposed 'son' a visit to see what's really going on.

Soon unpleasant. You too infected. 

Soon you both will see..