Minho pulls out his fingers and kneels between Hyunjin's thighs, lifting them onto his shoulders. He runs his tongue slowly over the sensitive skin, making the other groan, gripping the bed sheets tightly and biting his lip in a futile attempt to suppress further sounds falling out of his mouth as Minho keeps licking and biting into the softness of his thighs, his tongue nearing to the point he feels hot, making him ache for more. "Don't hold back baby. Let me hear you." Hyunjin still holds his gaze and complies, letting his moans fall freely from his lips as Minho sucks his skin, closer and closer to his rim. "Go on." Hyunjin's voice comes out rough. Minho's tongue finally touches him there, exactly where he needs it, giving him more pleasure. "God, Min!" Hyunjin whines, desperate. "Fuck me already!" He can feel the other's tongue thrusting deeper, but it is not enough. He writhes, trying to free himself from his grip. But he doesn't have to wait long because Minho is just as desperate. He lets Hyunjin's legs down, spreading them further apart. He uses his saliva to lub his member and slides into Hyunjin at an agonizingly slow pace, watching him breathing heavily while focusing his gaze on Minho's face, as the latter demanded. He furrows his eyebrows, adjusting to the stinging feeling, letting out a deep sigh when the other is buried to the hilt inside him. He wraps his long legs around Minho's waist and clenches his knees on his sides, urging him to start moving. But Minho does not want to rush things. Better relish the feeling of their connected bodies. Keeping eyes on each other, Minho leans forward to kiss Hyunjin and the other welcomes it. It is wet and messy, all tongues and desperation before he finally starts to rock his hips back and forth, each time with more force, still looking intently at the man below him. As he picks up his pace, Hyunjin follows suit, backing his hips to meet the thrusts and increase the friction, seeking to reach that sweet spot inside him that will send him spiraling into rapture. Sweat drips from his forehead and his eyes are unfocused. "Faster..." he breathes. Minho does as he is told, pushing vigorously against his hips. Hyunjin's eyes roll back as he moans louder, slipping into a haze of pleasure. His breathing becomes irregular and his knuckles are white from gripping the sheets too tightly. Minho thrusts even harder, deeper, making the man beneath him finally lose his grip on sanity. "Am gonna... cum." He manages to say between loud moans, dropping his head into the pillows behind him and arching his back before coming undone.

Minho watches him in awe. Hyunjin is heavenly beautiful even when he is falling apart, being all fucked out. He gives a few more rough thrusts into Hyunjin's hips, trying to last through the intense high that has overtaken the younger and reaches his own release, groaning exausted. Their bodies quiver and shudder with sweat glistening on their smooth skin. Minho hovers still  breathless for a brief moment above Hyunjin who is panting with eyes closed. He looks at him with so much emotion swelling in his heart, he thinks he'll combust. He steadies himself with his hands on the mattress, watching Hyunjin finally collapse, drenched in sweat, still shaking violently from the intensity of his orgasm. He opens his eyes and their mouths connect once more in a slow and sloppy motion, filled with so many unspoken things. There are three words that hang at the corners of Minho's lips but he dares not utter these words. He already got so much tonight. He cannot risk ruining what just happened between them. With one last tender peck, Minho gently pulls out and falls beside Hyunjin - his only love: that thought crossing his mind right now startles even him - closing his eyes to keep the precious feeling locked in his heart, the sensations he experienced alive on the tips of his fingers and in his mind, while they lay silent, catching their breath. He feels a feathery soft touch on his stomach. Slender fingers trace the lines on his abdomen. He sighs, relaxed under the soft caress. The gentle hand finally rests just above his heart, measuring the impact it has on the owner. Time seems to stand still for the two of them. It seems like Fate holds her breath, waiting for them to decide what they wish to do with this newfound connection.

Minho opens his eyes under Hyunjin's intense gaze. He wants to say so much but again holds back, remains silent. Now it is not the time. Not now. The other's wounds are still raw. He has to hold back. Hold back Minho, until the time is right and the broken heart is healed and is willing again. Maybe then. Maybe... God! I'm so screwed! I love him so much!

After a while, Minho tries to get up but Hyunjin grabs his arm. "Don't go." Minho looks at him fondly. "I am not going anywhere. I'll just get a towel." he replies nodding at the mess. Hyunjin lets go of his arm. He lets him clean him up gently. It's not something he is used to. He watches Minho with curious eyes, wondering what goes through his mind right now. Equally, Minho can't help but wonder what goes on inside Hyunjin's head, in his heart. Who do you think of Jin? His movements are gentle and betray his affection. He can only hold back for so much. When he's done, he throws the towel on the floor and lays down next to Hyunjin again. "Stay a little bit longer." Hyunjin has turned to his side, looking at him. Minho turns his head to meet Hyunjin's gaze. "I will..." "We are not finished yet." Hyunjin adds with a sly smile, a glint in his eyes. Minho laughs. He is relieved that Hyunjin's eyes are no longer lifeless like they were when he came earlier that evening. "No, we are not." He replies with sass. 

Minho longs to have Hyunjin inside him, feel him deep, ruining Minho in every way possible. Hyunjin has Minho's heart and soul on a firm grip. Why not his body too?