Beauty And The Beast (Escort x Client Erotica)

Start from the beginning

I could feel someone around me, but I could never touch or grab that person. I did not know if it was one person or many.

"Hey can I please at least touch you, it's kind of freaking me out." I laughed nervously and the reply came instantly and it was whispered into my ear. "Sure" Someone was standing right behind me.

I turned around and collided with a wall of muscles I was going to fall on my ass when a strong wrapped around my waist stilled me.

"Easy there, sweetheart. I'm not going to eat you, unless it's your pussy we are talking about." He chucked, and I felt a trickle of wetness between my thighs.

My hands automatically went towards this person and I came in contact with two huge biceps. What was he a giant?

"Can you switch on the lights? Please." I tried once more and he sighed.

"You may not like it, baby." His reply was cryptic what may I not like? The room? The bed? Him?

I was silent and his hands travelled towards my ass. My dress was short all he had to do was pull the fabric and my ass cheeks would be in his palms. But instead of doing that he just rested his hands there.

What was he doing, what did he not? By now my other clients would have me impaled on their cocks. But this guy was different I knew it.

As he was contented standing there just holding me in his arms, my hands started wandering. I touched his strong arms, which were corded with veins, then I touched his broad shoulders and finally his back. I knew this guy was bulked up.

"Finished grouping me sweetheart?" he asked and a smile spread over my face.

I quietly stepped back and he guided me towards the foot of the bed. He helped me sit down and knelt in front of me, I could not see him, but I instinctively knew.

His hands were on my heel-clad feet and he took off each shoe with great care, caressing my ankles and heels. I lot of men had knelt before m to just dive their tongue into my pussy, but this guy was different.

"Can I at least know your name, Mine is Rose, if that helps."

"I know what your name is sweetheart, but the question is what is your real name."

The way he said it twisted something in my core as if he was truly interested in knowing my real name. Every escort goes by a code name, no one really uses their real name. it's a rule and it also makes sense. No client had ever asked me for my real name before. Even though most of them knew that it wasn't Rose.

Something compelled me to tell him my real name so I just blurted it out.

"Eva..." But it came out as a moan because he kissed my foot right at that moment.

Many men have afoot fetish, they want me to rub their dicks with my feet, they want to kiss my feet and suck my toes and whatnot. But this man was not kissing my foot because he was into feet, rather he wanted to convey his affection.

"Eva that's a sweet name," he said and slowly caressed my calves and kissed my legs moving slowly towards my thighs.

Once he reached my knees, his hands encountered the hem of my short dress. He slowly parted my legs and asked, "May I?"

Even though it was pitch black, I knew he was looking up at me and asking for my consent. No man had ever asked for my consent since is stepped into this field. They just assume I am ok because. I'm paid for it.

When is said yes, he moved my dress upwards bunching it around my waist, and dipped his head between my things.

His nose and lips caressed the most sensitive spot of my body and tentatively parted my thong, lightly kissing my core.

"Ahhh..." I moaned softly, no one had ever kissed me so sensually, and the contact made a shiver go up my spine.

"You like it, sweetheart?"

"Yes." I was eager for more. His one strong palm landed on my abdomen and he slightly pushed me backward making me lay on the bed. And lifted both my things and put them over his broad shoulders.

I was lying on the bed while my legs dangled on the edge over his shoulders.

He started kissing me again, the short stubble, tickling my inner things. His kisses and touch were so gentle. His hands were firm on my thighs, keeping me open for him.

"Let me know if it's too much or if you want to stop." He said and all I could do was breathe.

His tongue parted my lips and found my clit, he licked it once then twice before sucking it hard.

"Ohhh... God" I moaned and both my hands tangled into his thick soft hair.

Holding him, gave me a semblance of reality.

He sucked again and then again, his one hand left my thigh and circled my entrance. He was sucking me and playing with my cunt. I just wanted him to thrust his fingers into me but he didn't.

He was a man of patience that much I had gathered by now, but mine were slipping with every suck and every touch.

"Please can you put your fingers into me I'm begging you."

He chucked, "Sweetheart, I'll make you feel good just trust me."

I did not argue after that just let me sweetly assault my pussy. By the time he was done sucking and, biting and playing with my core, I had my first orgasm. I quivered on the bed, while he licked me clean of my juices.

"Baby, how was it?"

"The best orgasm of my life" I wasn't lying to satisfy his ego. It truly was the best; I had never cherished so much before. 

To be continued... (read the next chapter for more spice)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!