16.

'Can't wait to see you kill it out there, Trav. And then in the Super Bowl. I believe!'

'One game at a time baby, but I love your attitude. And that I get to see you after. It just feels like it's been so long since I've had you in my arms'.

'It has been. I miss you so much. But we're nearing the finish line now, right? Even if you make it to the Super Bowl, we're nearly at the end of the season. And then think of all those weeks we have to just spend time together'.

Travis smiles at the thought, dreaming of blue sky and beaches and Taylor in a bikini, and chuckles. 'I'm counting down the days, baby'.

'I should let you go and get some sleep, Trav. Need the best performance tomorrow. I know you can do it'.

'Thanks for your belief baby. I love you'.

'Love you too, babe. See you tomorrow'.

Despite her reassurances to Travis last night, when Taylor is getting ready on Sunday morning for the AFC Championship game in Baltimore, she's nervous. The Ravens are a tough ask to beat, and she wanted this so desperately for Trav. She kept it to herself though, getting dressed and meeting up with Keleigh and Cara, who were flying with her.

She was nervous, too, because this was the second weekend she would spend time with Jason and Kylie. Not that it had been terrible the first time - the exact opposite, in fact. They had, quite literally, welcomed her with open arms, Kylie hugging her in greeting last week in Buffalo, whispering 'You make Trav so happy, I'm so glad to finally meet you', so that no one else would overhear, a 'welcome to the family' meant just for her.

They'd bonded over growing up near Philly, talking about their respective childhoods and traditions, and when Jason had joined them from his tailgating escapes he'd hugged her too, smiling brightly. 'It's so great to finally meet you in person, Taylor. Travis has yaked my ear off about you so much, I feel like I know you already!'

Taylor had blushed, giggling shyly, at his comment, knowing that Jason was the one person Travis told everything to. He meant so much to Travis - his big brother who he looked up to, in his personal life and in his career, and she knew that without Jason's approval, their relationship would be in trouble.

And their relationship was a lot for everyone around them to deal with, she knew. It had brought added attention to everyone in Travis' family, and she felt guilty about that, except they'd all taken it so amazingly in their stride that Travis told her she needed to stop worrying about it.

She had quizzed Travis the following day, wanting to know if Jason had said anything about meeting her to him, and he had shook his head and laughed.

'The Taylor Swift is worried about what Jason Kelce thinks of her?'

'No, your girlfriend Taylor is worried about making a good impression on your brother', she had snapped back, worry making her chew her lip.

Travis had taken her in his arms, squeezing her tight. 'Tay, he loved you. He jumped out a window to take attention away from you, the mad ass that he is. He told me he can see why I love you so much. You have nothing to worry about'.

Today, though, as she gets in the car at the airport to head to the stadium, she can feel her stomach flip again, wanting desperately for the good first impression of last week to have stuck. Her fears were for nothing, though, when she arrives and Kylie immediately gives her a hug in greeting. 'So good to see you again! Are you nervous?'

Taylor gives her a shaky laugh. 'How did you know?'

'I've been doing this for a lot longer than you have, remember. The nerves never really disappear, despite what we may tell them before they go on the field'.