10.

'Hey Donna, great to see you again', Taylor greets Travis' mom as she walks into his kitchen, his friends and family surrounding her but no sign of the man himself.

Donna gets up from her seat at the kitchen island, wrapping Taylor in a hug. 'Great to see you, Taylor. He's getting dressed, you're just in time to catch him'.

Smiling at the older woman, Taylor gives her arm one last squeeze before turning on her heel and heading upstairs. She knocks his bedroom door, hearing the soft 'Come in', before she does so, finding Travis in his walk-in closet, clothes in hand but not yet dressed.

'Hey baby', his eyes light up as he turns to see her there, already dressed for the Thursday night game in a short leather skirt, black corset, high heeled biker boots and a Chiefs windbreaker.

Travis drops the clothes in his hands, taking her in his arms dressed in only his boxers, kissing her neck. 'I missed you, T'.

'I missed you too, Trav. But you need to hurry up, you should have left for the stadium 10 minutes ago. I'm surprised you are still here to be honest', she chastises him, gently scratching the short hairs at the back of his neck.

'Hmm, I know. Guess I just wanted to see you before I had to go'.

'Well you've seen me, mister, so time to get a hurry on. We have all weekend together, remember?'

Taylor places a quick kiss on his lips and pushes him backwards, towards the forgotten pile of clothes, and he dutifully dresses quickly and re-emerges five minutes later, bidding her goodbye and heading out the door.

Taylor takes five minutes to get freshened up and reapply her lipstick before heading back downstairs, where everyone is grabbing some food and enjoying pre-game drinks. She ends up talking to Aric and Ross and before she knows it it's time to leave, Donna hopping into the car with her for the short drive to the stadium.

It's her first experience of a night game at Arrowhead and she loves it- the atmosphere is different but just as electric, the suite enjoying a few more drinks than usual, enjoying the game under the lights.

It helps, too, that they win: Travis playing well and he meets them afterwards in the suite, walking past his friends to gather her in his arms. 'I always play better when you're here, baby. They're going to start to notice', he whispers in her ear, making her laugh.

Brittany invites them back to their house for a few post-game drinks, and they head over, walking in hand-in-hand. They drink maybe more than they meant to, Taylor ending up in Travis' lap towards the end of the night. She claps her hands and encourages Brittany who suggests karaoke, but refuses to participate, letting the others belt out the classics as they roll across the screen.

It's the early hours of the morning when Travis gently prods her tummy, whispering, 'Tay? Baby, let's go home. You're exhausted', shaking her out of her sleepy state.

'Mmm. Okay, Trav', she whispers back, not making any attempt to move, and he laughs at her, lying limp in his arms. Taking matters into his own hands - literally - he lifts her from the couch, carrying her out to the car, bidding goodbye to Brittany and Pat on their way out the door.

When they get back, Taylor is fast asleep against his chest, so he repeats the move, carrying her upstairs and pulling back the bed covers, setting her down on the soft surface. He pulls off her shoes and skirt, unlacing her bodice, before he grabs the shirt he slept in last night, slipping it over her head.

He pulls out her ponytail, knowing it would end up giving her a headache, but stops when he looks at her makeup, unsure of how to successfully remove it. He settles for a warm washcloth, doing his best to clean off her mascara at least.