[...! Of course, I know! No, what did I just say... ...]

The hologram sparked, and the expression returned to Keundal's face.

'I never thought he would spit out a sound that felt so moving for the first time.'

It was funny that he came to his senses with something like this, but it still ended up working.

Seeing TeStar's comeback seemed to be the only joy he had in his career as a civil servant, as I was in a state where I would fall apart if I didn't succeed.

'... I just remembered that I did something similar.'

I almost thought back to my time as an office worker watching STier, but the situation right now was more urgent than that.

[Oh, this is weird! I feel like I just can't control myself. Wow, such power...]

Anyway, we had to finish it quickly because it might get tarnished. The system could recover from an error and come back.

"Okay, let's do it quickly. Do you remember what I said?"

[Yes!]

The final plan was simple.

'Suicide sequence.'

Break the system like this.

Of course, if I left it that way, Keundal may be affected, so there would be some procedures in between.

[I sent it, hyung!]

Ding!

A status window popped up in front of me.

[Player: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo)]

[Do you want to delete the game?]

[Check]

A self-destruct launch button that only required pressing an OK button, with no other options intentionally created.

'Hoo.'

To be honest, my head was finally cooled off.

And there was another status window that opened at the same time. I turned my attention to what was floating in front of me.

[GM: Shin Jaehyun]

[Do you want to terminate the connection with the server?]

[Check]

"It starts with you."

"Hmm."

Cheongryeo glanced at the holographic Keundal and spoke.

"Do you need to prepare your mind?"

"No."

I had already done enough, so just click on it.

As soon as he heard my answer, he put his hand on the confirmation button without hesitation.

Tuk.

Then, lights flickered and cracks appeared in the world.

It rattled.